Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 145

Thread: Jose raymond 2018 olympia prep

  1. #18
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by letsrun4it View Post
    Jose: I'm getting leaner by the minute

    These guys are not messing around. I worked a booth next to Dexter Jackson for 3 hours once when he was just starting his Olympia prep and I swear he got leaner in those 3 hours. These guys are SUPER FREAKS!
    I've said many times that they are so different from the rest of us that they are almost another species. Not human, another evolutionary step.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  2. #19
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,782
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    What exactly makes me a ‘fanboy?’ Serious question.


    MD Online Editor
    he wasnt Talking About you, was he?

  3. #20
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    he wasnt Talking About you, was he?
    Yes But it’s fine, we talked yesterday


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  4. #21
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,782
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Yes But it’s fine, we talked yesterday


    MD Online Editor
    oh snap. jose throwing shade, thats what the Kids say These days. Beef is out.

  5. #22
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    oh snap. jose throwing shade, thats what the Kids say These days. Beef is out.
    We’ve known each other almost 20 years, no worries


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  6. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    We’ve known each other almost 20 years, no worries


    MD Online Editor
    Glad you guys could smash any beef, which honestly didn't seem to me like he had any really, was just speaking his mind. Typical Jose. I feel like most people who have followed him for a long time, or have known him for as long as you have, know that's how he is. Doesn't hold back but isn't trying to attack on a super personal level haha

  7. #24
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TellThem View Post
    Glad you guys could smash any beef, which honestly didn't seem to me like he had any really, was just speaking his mind. Typical Jose. I feel like most people who have followed him for a long time, or have known him for as long as you have, know that's how he is. Doesn't hold back but isn't trying to attack on a super personal level haha
    Jose is as real as it gets. He will let you know how he really feels every time.


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  8. #25
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,782
    Gender
    Male

    Default



    new Video.

  9. #26
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    Jose not competing after this year - he has had one hell of a run. Started in 1993!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  10. #27
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,782
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Jose not competing after this year - he has had one hell of a run. Started in 1993!
    you guys should sign him. he would be great for Play by Plays and wrap ups. your welcome.

  11. #28
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    you guys should sign him. he would be great for Play by Plays and wrap ups. your welcome.
    MD hasn't 'signed' anyone in a very long time. I would of course welcome him for anything like that, he has an excellent eye for physiques and can break them down like few others.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  12. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    MD hasn't 'signed' anyone in a very long time. I would of course welcome him for anything like that, he has an excellent eye for physiques and can break them down like few others.
    agree

  13. #30
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    I was at NY Pro in May, and Chris Aceto was behind me doing play by play for RX. Someone was next to him offering up very educated appraisals of each competitor. Once I got a chance, I had to turn around and see who had all those great insights - it was Jose.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  14. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I was at NY Pro in May, and Chris Aceto was behind me doing play by play for RX. Someone was next to him offering up very educated appraisals of each competitor. Once I got a chance, I had to turn around and see who had all those great insights - it was Jose.
    Jose was sitting in the audience for one of his wifes shows and he did a great play by play for us on here when the bodybuilders hit the stage.

    It was seriously good stuff.

  15. #32
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Jose was sitting in the audience for one of his wifes shows and he did a great play by play for us on here when the bodybuilders hit the stage.

    It was seriously good stuff.
    He’s better than me, I admit it.


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  16. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    He’s better than me, I admit it.


    MD Online Editor
    It's not so much about who is better, but reading a different style of play by play every now and again makes it all the more interesting

  17. #34
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    It's not so much about who is better, but reading a different style of play by play every now and again makes it all the more interesting
    Thanks, he really does have astute observations about Physiques


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •