Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jose raymond 2018 olympia prep

Juggernaut

^ nearly as long as you’ve been at MD!

more Videos from the bearded Lady.

hey jose, few years ago People Always said you didnt have the seperation and chest. no one says that anymore. what did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post

more Videos from the bearded Lady.

hey jose, few years ago People Always said you didnt have the seperation and chest. no one says that anymore. what did you do?
    Kept training , they aren’t my strengths but they’re not a deciding factor either! I train while others talk

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    Kept training , they aren’t my strengths but they’re not a deciding factor either! I train while others talk
    oh snap. is that a Little dig at derek lunsford?

jose if you got better with age, Maybe you have more years in you than you think. of Course it is your decision but flex will retire, so the whole you have to knock the champ out bullshit is gone and the title if up for grabs, like 1998.

oh snap. is that a Little dig at derek lunsford?

jose if you got better with age, Maybe you have more years in you than you think. of Course it is your decision but flex will retire, so the whole you have to knock the champ out bullshit is gone and the title if up for grabs, like 1998.
    I don’t make digs, I say it direct. That’s a statement about the entire social media bodybuilding mentality not any one person in particular. I’ve got too much pain I’m dealing with to even imagine another year of the type of training it takes to fight these young bucks. I came in with Flex & I’ll leave with him, I’m ok with that win lose or draw. I do plan to leave with a bang!

that dick skin! thanks for the Videos jose. i remember years ago when People called you arrogant and you were sitting on your porch with my Boy ron interviewing you, telling People how you lost the house. now you got a new house at coleman and Arnold street. we root for you. not trying to be an ass kisser, but lets go champ. i hope you get one viral Video and blow up on YouTube. i love to see real bber make that YouTube Money. confirmed for Korea too. lets support jose and evan on YouTube. i tired of macc chewming and Christian guzman making Money being fuckboys. lets support the real bbers.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

I am so glad I saw Jose win the NY. Pro and compete in many Arnold's. He is a class act and one of the reasons I still attend shows! It sucks to see Jose retire but he has given so much to the sport on and off stage! I saw Jose compete in the Team Universe back in the stone age lol. Best wishes in Vegas Jose!

Hope I’m allowed to post this here, but Jose was interviewed on ‘Advices Radio’. Scott McNally and Our very own ‘Lifepulse’ conducted the interview. This is excellent and gives details of Jose’s career that may not be known and plans for the prep and the future. Great job fellas!
    https://www.advicesradio.com/track/episode-72
    D E S T R O Y

Barbarian

Jose i hope you change your mind and compete 1 or 2 more years!
    maybe rest for 6 months,take care of injuries and come back with neil hill as a coach and train with a new program?

Jose, you say Flex is motivated by stats.. don't you think he has to do the Open Olympia and place top 7 a few times if he wants to be in the conversation for best under 212 bodybuilder of all time with guys like Shawn Ray and Lee Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Jose, you say Flex is motivated by stats.. don't you think he has to do the Open Olympia and place top 7 a few times if he wants to be in the conversation for best under 212 bodybuilder of all time with guys like Shawn Ray and Lee Priest
    No, he’s already sealed his legacy as one of the greatest ever!

Quote Originally Posted by alvertos View Post
    Jose i hope you change your mind and compete 1 or 2 more years!
    maybe rest for 6 months,take care of injuries and come back with neil hill as a coach and train with a new program?
    Wish it were that simple!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast