Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note hotter than every single NFL linebacker.

Barbarian

Big, big pointy elbows.........are you sure you have never done GH.

Remember all those 10 yard dashes they do at the NFL combine? Man you fit right in lmao

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    Remember all those 10 yard dashes they do at the NFL combine? Man you fit right in lmao

The 40 isn't applicable. That's why. Around 91 percent of the plays last less than 10 yards.
    Everything I do I back up with proof.

This is the build up to it. I not only beat my previous Unofficial World Record in the 10 yard dash from December 18th 2017 when I ran .97 at 6'0 and 253 pounds back then, but I now did it a full 17 pounds heavier.

And I tied my previous record twice in this workout. To get anywhere near .97 last year was rare. I only ran around 1.00 a few times last year out of thousands of 10 yard sprints.

Bigger, faster, stronger. BFS. I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND NOW. I'LL TELL YOU THAT MUCH.

It's basic physics. You need to weigh around my weight to move this fast in 10 yards. It's called explosiveness. Do you really think some skinny olympic sprinter is going to create the amount of power necessary to beat me in 10 yards? No they aren't.

Will they beat me in 17 yards and up ? Yes.

But we aren't talking about 17 yards and up. We are talking about 10 yards.

Thus the reason why I own the record in 10 yards. I can reach a greater speed faster. But they can reach a higher speed overall, which kicks in right around 17 yards for them.

The workout went like this.

From best time to worst time.

10 yards - .94

10 yards - .97

10 yards - .97

10 yards - 1.00

10 yards - 1.00

10 yards - 1.03

10 yards - 1.03

10 yards - 1.03

10 yards - 1.03

10 yards - 1.03

10 yards - 1.06

10 yards - 1.06

10 yards - 1.06

10 yards - 1.06

I did 14 individual 10 yard dashes and the time difference between them all was .12 of a second.

You can't even fucking stop .12 of a second on a stop watch no matter how hard you try.

That's how accurate I am with hand timing myself.

Also I don't count any time that I felt like I started late or stopped the clock early. That's how many fucking sprints I do in a year, that i'm just literally this accurate.

Think about that for a second.

.12 of a second.

14 individual 10 yard dashes with a 2 to 3 min break in between and they all were .12 of a second within each other.

I told you all i'm not fucking around here.

This isn't a joke. I'm not laughing.

These times are so fast for me at this weight, that usually when I go to the track at 263 to 268 I was running like 1.2's.. Or 1.15.. 1.10... 1.09... Maybe a 1.06 at the absolute best. The majority of them were in the high 1.18 range though to 1.25.

Are you hand timing these yourself Matt?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Are you hand timing these yourself Matt?
    Yeah. Even after you add in the .30 because of hand timing you get 1.24. Which is still by far a world record. Nobody comes close. And remember football players are going to be faster in the 10 yard dash than olympic sprinters are going to be ... Mass moves mass.

You have to reach a certain mass to create the explosiveness required to run this fast in 10 yards.

I am now offering the NFL to allow me to play RB. I'll now either do RB or LB.

Remember.

I'm doing them a favor.

Not the other way around.

And if they are too fucking stupid to see it then that's their fault. Not mine.

I am going to absolutely destroy and run over any linebacker that comes my way if I play RB.

I will stiff arm the fuck with my left arm any LB and throw them back at least 2 to 3 yards in the process.

The 40 isn't applicable. It's about 10 yard dash speed.

I told you all. It's about leg drive and hip drive.

You have to produce the amount of hip drive to move this fast.

My unofficial world record in the dumbbell between the feet straight leg raise of 50 for 1 plays a part of this. Nobody in the world can beat me in that lift. What makes you think that anyone in the world can create the amount of hip drive to beat me in 10?

We aren't talking about 17 yards here. I will admit that I will get beat after around 17 yards. I reach a faster speed faster. But they can reach a higher speed overall.

We aren't talking about 17 yards though. Only 10 yards.

Geez, I really can't believe you are not in a camp right now!

You are fucking amazing!

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by matt_london_413 View Post
    Yeah. Even after you add in the .30 because of hand timing you get 1.24. Which is still by far a world record. Nobody comes close. And remember football players are going to be faster in the 10 yard dash than olympic sprinters are going to be ... Mass moves mass.

You have to reach a certain mass to create the explosiveness required to run this fast in 10 yards.

I am now offering the NFL to allow me to play RB. I'll now either do RB or LB.

Remember.

I'm doing them a favor.

Not the other way around.

And if they are too fucking stupid to see it then that's their fault. Not mine.

I am going to absolutely destroy and run over any linebacker that comes my way if I play RB.

I will stiff arm the fuck with my left arm any LB and throw them back at least 2 to 3 yards in the process.

The 40 isn't applicable. It's about 10 yard dash speed.

I told you all. It's about leg drive and hip drive.

You have to produce the amount of hip drive to move this fast.

My unofficial world record in the dumbbell between the feet straight leg raise of 50 for 1 plays a part of this. Nobody in the world can beat me in that lift. What makes you think that anyone in the world can create the amount of hip drive to beat me in 10?

We aren't talking about 17 yards here. I will admit that I will get beat after around 17 yards. I reach a faster speed faster. But they can reach a higher speed overall.

We aren't talking about 17 yards though. Only 10 yards.
    i was 6'3 260 natural running a 4.3 40 at my peak..better than Brian Cushioning on the Texans... you are not even on my level Matt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12