Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report with Phil Heath

Default The Ronline Report with Phil Heath

Awesomeness!!! How did you guys square this with AMI?

great!
    Would be even greater if we could have asked questions ... but I can see the reason, a lot of people would go nuts on the questions

Quote Originally Posted by fabian_gymfood View Post
    great!
    Would be even greater if we could have asked questions ... but I can see the reason, a lot of people would go nuts on the questions
    I had about 15 questions that I had already put together, and this already went over an hour. No way I would have been able to ask 10 or more forum questions on top of that. I knew that ahead of time so I didn't bother.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Awesomeness!!! How did you guys square this with AMI?
    Not sure if the contract is over or it isn't exclusive anymore? Message him and find out
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Great Job Ron!
    I think you AMI dropped the ball with Heath over the years.
    They would sign athletes and then hide them lol. I canít remember them doing an interview with Phil like the one you just did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    Great Job Ron!
    I think you AMI dropped the ball with Heath over the years.
    They would sign athletes and then hide them lol. I canít remember them doing an interview with Phil like the one you just did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. After all the criticism and his surgery, this year I just see Phil leaving no doubt who number 1 is. He has looked really good during this prep and all his guest posing. I don't see Kai coming back with Phil looking this 3D and focused and even if he did, I hope the fan vote goes to the best bodybuilder on stage on the day of the contest. Last year I honestly thought Bonac should've placed ahead of Ramy and Phil. This year I have high hopes for Bonac and Roelly but I would still put my money on Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    Good point. After all the criticism and his surgery, this year I just see Phil leaving no doubt who number 1 is. He has looked really good during this prep and all his guest posing. I don't see Kai coming back with Phil looking this 3D and focused and even if he did, I hope the fan vote goes to the best bodybuilder on stage on the day of the contest. Last year I honestly thought Bonac should've placed ahead of Ramy and Phil. This year I have high hopes for Bonac and Roelly but I would still put my money on Phil.
    Just to follow-up a bit. I don't think Bonac is a better bodybuilder, but just like when Dex beat Jay, I thought last year Bonac had Phil that weekend. Anyone can be off on any given day.

Well done, Ron. Not many people in BB industry manage to get interview with Phil. Phil really needs this to become liked by fans and hopefully he realizes that after he sees feedback from this episode
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Well done, Ron. Not many people in BB industry manage to get interview with Phil. Phil really needs this to become liked by fans and hopefully he realizes that after he sees feedback from this episode
    I don't know if his take on social media or haters/fans will necessarily help because he continues to acknowledge more negative than positive. Trolls live off validation. He's the champ, no need to defend that anywhere other than on stage at the Olympia.

I don't know if his take on social media or haters/fans will necessarily help because he continues to acknowledge more negative than positive. Trolls live off validation. He's the champ, no need to defend that anywhere other than on stage at the Olympia.
    It is only hurting him.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

great interview, fuck Kai Green... its not Phil's fault the judges didn't push Dennis Wolf over Kai to help bodybuilding.. now the open is dying while my Classic division is rising quicker than when McDonalds first came out in 1940

Ron, it was quit beautiful to watch you blush over Phil like he was your new high school girlfriend... i still prefer Ron Colemen's and Shaun Clarida's training even if it would mean ending up in a wheel chair..i think you direspect them Ron everytime you say look and so and so injury because of there training... hello RON, did you know Ron Colemen sold over 1 million of his DVDs the Unbelievable.. why do you think that was, because he was training with machines and eating pop tarts as his post workout

Thank you Ron harris for a EPIC INTERVIEW ....

This is the best interview ever along with toney freeman and king kamali you have ever done on ron line ..

What a great interview , this is fucking unnamed.jpgbreaking news type of shiit for real .
    First ever long interview with Heath and it is with MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT ---

great interview , phil heath the champ -.--

What a classy , educated, semi funny man.Always willing too give back to the fans, but bombarded with trolls ..
    Hopefully we will get more interviews from heath in the future ..

IT IS TIME TO SHOW THE CHAMP THE RESPECT HE HAS EARNED , HE WENT FROM A NAROW BASKETBALL PLAYER TO 10 TIME OLYMPIA CHAMPION .

PHIL HEATH IS THE KING OF MODERN DAY BODYBUILDING maxresdefault.jpg

Phil heath good luck on getting your 8 straight title, and since you are healthy again im sure you are bringing the mutha fucking HEAT heat-4k-uhd-main.jpg COME SEPTEMBER .

Im looking to shake youre hand at the olympia ,,,GOOD LUCK CHAMP
    AND GREAT INTERVIEW M.d finally some ground breaking shit again
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    great interview, fuck Kai Green... its not Phil's fault the judges didn't push Dennis Wolf over Kai to help bodybuilding.. now the open is dying while my Classic division is rising quicker than when McDonalds first came out in 1940
    KAI WHO?????
    2yyqt7o.jpg

THE GUY WHO actually got his dicked sucked by a man on stage while stripping for old white guys in a homo club??ha ha , he is not even in the same league as the champ
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    KAI WHO?????
    2yyqt7o.jpg

THE GUY WHO actually got his dicked sucked by a man on stage while stripping for old white guys in a homo club??ha ha , he is not even in the same league as the champ
    yes, Heath is going for 12 Olympia titles while Kai and Lukas are staring in some very exotic videos with multiple french men.. its there business what they do but did you see Dennis Wolf and Victor Martinez in 2007... these are men with the perfect Classic shape of size and condition yet were marked down and passed over

Just to follow-up a bit. I don't think Bonac is a better bodybuilder, but just like when Dex beat Jay, I thought last year Bonac had Phil that weekend. Anyone can be off on any given day.
    ha ha ha ha bonac better than heath ????ha ha ha you do reLICE BONAC IS 5,6 AND HAS THE frame of a teen chineese man ??

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast