Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 17

Default MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 17

Your Hadi theory is indeed correct. Hany confirmed on insta that Hadi was around 220lbs in San Marino.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Your Hadi theory is indeed correct. Hany confirmed on insta that Hadi was around 220lbs in San Marino.
    I bloody knew it!!!!! Thanks Don.

So Dennis James was telling porkies. Hadi should go open then, he was unbelievable in San Marino. So much more impressive.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Giles I have to tell you something after watching your show with Rascal:

1° Congrats your lady is a beautiful & sexy brunette funny & with a lot of class (she certainly knows her stuff).
    2° About the Portugal Pro I honestly think Hadi was far superior than Nicolas,he is in another league.
    3° In San Marino Hadi he was clearly bigger (Hany Rambod said the weighted about 220 lbs there) but he had some distension that disappeared completely in Portugal.

I prefer Hadi bigger look in San Marino like you did,but I think he is going to win more as a 212,but he can do both kind of shows with success,he is that good.
    Right now with Ramy & Roelly,Hadi Choopan is my favourite bber.
    Last edited by Alito; July 16th, 2018 at 03:53 PM.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Rosie interviews Juliana Malacarne in this episode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Giles I have to tell you something after watching your show with Rascal:

1° Congrats your lady is a beautiful & sexy brunette funny & with a lot of class (she certainly knows her stuff).
    2° About the Portugal Pro I honestly think Hadi was far superior than Nicolas,he is in another league.
    3° In San Marino Hadi he was clearly bigger (Hany Rambod said the weighted about 220 lbs there) but he had some distension that disappeared completely in Portugal.

I prefer Hadi bigger look in San Marino like you did,but I think he is going to win more as a 212,but he can do both kind of shows with success,he is that good.
    Right now with Ramy & Roelly,Hadi Choopan is my favourite bber.
    Thanks mate! I prefer open Hadi myself.

sad to hear that jullianna is taking a break ...She was the the only legit star in that division (other than rosie )m the olympia in that class will be very boring without her.Very surprised se had no sponsors and made zero money off the class.
    Also would be epic if rosie could do a song with cher .They have the same sound would be a instant hit on you tube
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

I actually disagreed with some of what Juliana said about no sponsors and no money in it. My answer to that would be simply “DLB”...

Shanique Grant is ready to take the throne!
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Shanique Grant is ready to take the throne!
    I guess so.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I actually disagreed with some of what Juliana said about no sponsors and no money in it. My answer to that would be simply “DLB”...
    It might be a bit more difficult for Juliana to market herself in the US given that English isn't her native tongue.

Also how far would DLB have gotten without her husband? By all accounts he has been very instrumental to her/their success.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    It might be a bit more difficult for Juliana to market herself in the US given that English isn't her native tongue.

Also how far would DLB have gotten without her husband? By all accounts he has been very instrumental to her/their success.
    It’s like with me and Rosie mate. It’s a shame Juliana didn’t have a Rob or a Giles to help take care of promotional stuff. She’s very, very marketable. I’m pushing for Rosie to collaborate with Juliana on some projects though. I think they could do some great, positive things together that would really help that side of the industry.

We had two lovely WhatsApp voice messages from Juliana last night. I’ll play them out on the next episode. Very sweet, classy lady. Made our day.

In this episode...

Nicolas Vullioud interview for episode 18 DONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    It’s like with me and Rosie mate. It’s a shame Juliana didn’t have a Rob or a Giles to help take care of promotional stuff. She’s very, very marketable. I’m pushing for Rosie to collaborate with Juliana on some projects though. I think they could do some great, positive things together that would really help that side of the industry.

We had two lovely WhatsApp voice messages from Juliana last night. I’ll play them out on the next episode. Very sweet, classy lady. Made our day.
    What would be epic was if you and rosie next year moved to the states and started the 2019 olympia come back tour event.

It is such a shame rookie of the year 2017 and ms olympia champ aint competing this year .

ROSIE PLEASE IT IS NOT TOO LATE YOU WON 2017 ROKKIE OF THE YEAR ...
    I understand health and femininity etch, but please just a couple of more years ????????

Giles please start with the brainwashing , ..
    Rosie is building fame with m.d show, japaneese guest posing tours with cedric and releasing asupllements that actually works

Time to milk it while it is hot ,,,

2019 ROSIE COMEBACK TOURE ??? GIVE ME A HELL YEAH images.jpeg
    like michael jackson said this is not it .
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Juliana has watched Larissa Reis make more money than her not competing and she is pissed.. Juliana has some of the hottest legs and feet to ever walk on stage so the division without her,Rosie or DLB will be in bad needing of some new stars.. althou Grant is good she is not on Juliana level

Hahaaa!!

Let’s see. I think my big mistake has been not taking more time off along the way.

I must say I’m learning a lot about my body right now, how to get the most out of building muscle with the least amount of sacrifice.

Ill spend the next next two years working on my health, on business. The I’ll see how I feel.
    It is frustrating because I was only just getting going with physique improvements, so there was a lot more I could have achieved competition wise over the next 2-4 years.

As long as I stay focused through this next two years on continuing to train hard there’s no reason why I wouldn’t do a come back.... if the fire was there.

Right now I couldn’t think of anything worse than doing a contest prep. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    What would be epic was if you and rosie next year moved to the states and started the 2019 olympia come back tour event.

It is such a shame rookie of the year 2017 and ms olympia champ aint competing this year .

ROSIE PLEASE IT IS NOT TOO LATE YOU WON 2017 ROKKIE OF THE YEAR ...
    I understand health and femininity etch, but please just a couple of more years ????????

Giles please start with the brainwashing , ..
    Rosie is building fame with m.d show, japaneese guest posing tours with cedric and releasing asupllements that actually works

Time to milk it while it is hot ,,,

2019 ROSIE COMEBACK TOURE ??? GIVE ME A HELL YEAH images.jpeg
    like michael jackson said this is not it .
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast