Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orals for TRT & Heating Up Steroids Before Injection | Ask the Anabolic Doc Ep. 22

Default Orals for TRT & Heating Up Steroids Before Injection | Ask the Anabolic Doc Ep. 22

Gonna watch this tonight.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC U11 met Tapatalk
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Little Guy

Thanks Ron & Doc for answering my questions today! I've never touched anything resembling steroids since before self medicating. I did truly have bad experiences with those 3 dr's no exaggeration. I'm going to limit myself to 1 or 2 questions from here on out, promise!

A comment and 2 questions:
    I use luer lok syringes. I draw with a 21g head, and pin with 1" 28g, or .5" 31g. It depends on the quantity and type of oil. MCT is a very thin carrier oil, and flows just fine out of a 31g pin, esp with "baby doses". GSO and other oils are thicker and i go with 28g. If i'm pushing over 1/2 cc of oil, i will use a 28g always, and usually will heat up the loaded syringe with a hair dryer. I find heating the oil reduces PIP.

Bro-ologists have told me the biggest concern with heating up oil too much is that it can cause the hormone (esp with things like devil's juice test) to degrade. Is there truth to this?

You have said you prefer HIIT cardio over LISS. I've heard the "Dr Bro" reccoemend LISS while on a blast because HIIT works the heart harder and may be more likely to cause LVH in conjunction with supra-physiological hormone levels.. What are your thoughts on this?

Little Guy

Quote Originally Posted by SayNoToDrugs View Post
    cause the hormone (esp with things like devil's juice test) to degrade. Is there truth to this?
    I meant "tren" not "test"

Once again, very interesting Ron.
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Quote Originally Posted by SayNoToDrugs View Post
    Thanks Ron & Doc for answering my questions today! I've never touched anything resembling steroids since before self medicating. I did truly have bad experiences with those 3 dr's no exaggeration. I'm going to limit myself to 1 or 2 questions from here on out, promise!

A comment and 2 questions:
    I use luer lok syringes. I draw with a 21g head, and pin with 1" 28g, or .5" 31g. It depends on the quantity and type of oil. MCT is a very thin carrier oil, and flows just fine out of a 31g pin, esp with "baby doses". GSO and other oils are thicker and i go with 28g. If i'm pushing over 1/2 cc of oil, i will use a 28g always, and usually will heat up the loaded syringe with a hair dryer. I find heating the oil reduces PIP.

Bro-ologists have told me the biggest concern with heating up oil too much is that it can cause the hormone (esp with things like devil's juice test) to degrade. Is there truth to this?

You have said you prefer HIIT cardio over LISS. I've heard the "Dr Bro" reccoemend LISS while on a blast because HIIT works the heart harder and may be more likely to cause LVH in conjunction with supra-physiological hormone levels.. What are your thoughts on this?
    Sounds like a lot of work for a simple shot.

Not sure the Doc can answer detailed questions about how gear might degrade in heat, but he never shies away from trying to answer.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Little Guy

Where do we need to post to ask the doc a question? In this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    Where do we need to post to ask the doc a question? In this thread?
    Yes sir, right here is great!
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Little Guy

Question for the Doc. My endocrinologist just started me on TRT 3 months ago (34y/o) and has me on 1ml/200mg Cypionate every other week. I know the doc says that's outdated and I would be better with more stable levels using 0.5ml every week. Could he explain in detail about the negatives in fluctuating high and low T levels assuming that the levels are all within the normal ranges (300-1000). My Dr wants to test my levels at the two week mark before my next shot to see how low my levels get. He doesn't seemed concerned with how high my free test gets but mainly how low I am 14 days after a shot. Since I started, my free T is usually around 500 two weeks after an injection. Even if my levels are within the normal ranges, surely it would still be better to keep them consistent instead of higher and lower, even though its all within the normal ranges on paper. The only negative I can tell so far is a lightheaded feeling for a few days before and after my injections. i assume that's the hormone fluctuations.

talking today at 4 PM, time for one more question if you guys have one!!!

What does he think of european(scandinavia) TRT of 1000 mg of test undec every 4-12 weeks?

only faggots heat there oil up before injection.. they also have to warm there dildos up before penetration

Quote Originally Posted by m87r View Post
    What does he think of european(scandinavia) TRT of 1000 mg of test undec every 4-12 weeks?
    He has answered this - he does not like it as T levels are never truly stable, too many peaks and valleys. I will ask again though because this comes up a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    only faggots heat there oil up before injection.. they also have to warm there dildos up before penetration
    I don't know about you, I don't want to sit there for 30 minutes trying to push 2cc of oil in. It's more for the speed of the shot, not a comfort issue.

Also we don't use that word for gay people in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I don't know about you, I don't want to sit there for 30 minutes trying to push 2cc of oil in. It's more for the speed of the shot, not a comfort issue.
    only if your gear is coming form a mexican pig farm should you need to heat it up to sterilize it... i picture you trying to push in 3cc telling yourself this better make my arms grow then you pass out from the amount of pressure from the injection..you wake up 2 hours later and your arms are the same size

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast