Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possibly the best looking "synthol freak" ?

Default Possibly the best looking "synthol freak" ?

He looks crazy, but you don't see any lumps/bumps, unnatural shape of the muscles etc..

Quote Originally Posted by sacharidacek View Post
    He looks crazy, but you don't see any lumps/bumps, unnatural shape of the muscles etc..

Who ever did his medical cosmetic interventions to his body, did even better job than Piana's pmma/syntol job.
    Best and closest to not disgusting looking syntol freak ever.
    He would have been a giant social media star if he lived in USA!

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

He is PRO?

Incredible lats, he has done a great job with the oil.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

wow he looks great ..tremenduse job with the oil
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

2014 vs 2017

could have been decent without the oil

Knowing more about Synthol/SEO now (having known many who have used it, and having used a small amount myself to try to bring up a lagging/injured body part, to fix symmetry issues):

I think with someone like this, the "key" is that he was a real, advanced, bona-fine bodybuilder to start, who had an awesome foundation before he went the Synthol route. You don't get legs like that (check the 23 second mark), or a back like that, unless you bust your ass for years, under the bar-- at the dinner table-- and with regular PEDs.

Looks like this guy took that route as far as he could-- then start trying to enhance arms and delts even more, with SEO and synthol-- but got to a point where he couldn't "reign it in", and pushed his proportions to an absurd degree, so that it's obvious that he uses Synthol, but still looks "somewhat reasonable, not tragic".

Supposedly, many many pros use Synthol as well-- and in the majority of cases, we probably don't know it, because it doesn't look stupidly out of place. With all of the "Synthol freaks", their entire LOOK is "out of place".

This dude straddles the line between the two-- so he looks dumber/more obvious than most pros, but less dumb/less obvious than the non-lifting Synthol freaks.

I personally put Bruno Morales into that category as well. He's pushing the SEO harder than most pros, and it's more obvious (same with Max Charles as of late, triceps and medial delts-- Dallas's last year, medial delts (lost all detail)-- Nicoilas V and his "rollerblading delts")-- but not quite to the "Oh my god, it's just pure injections" level of the true Synthol freaks.

In other words-- we're entering a new era, where it's clear and obvious that many pros are using it to enhance shape-- and it is leading to irregular shape and distortion of detail and striations-- but we're just more accepting of it than we were 10 or 20 years ago. It used to make us angry, as fans. Now, we say, "Well, it doesn't look TOO bad, so...".

That reasoning would have never flown even on this message board, ten years ago.

Be careful of what you accept. Just because it becomes "common", doesn't mean that it is acceptable.
    -lifepulse

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    That reasoning would have never flown even on this message board, ten years ago.

Be careful of what you accept. Just because it becomes "common", doesn't mean that it is acceptable.
    -lifepulse
    First the public and the bodybuilders embraced the steroids, then the most advanced drugs, but with SEO the sport is definitely being destroyed.

Bodybuilders these days are becoming significantly desensitized to the fake-seo look. Just 10-15 years ago almost NO ONE on this forum would have said that his arms (particularly in the FDB pose Dante posted) looked "good", nor would they want to have arms that looked like that. Why? Because they LOOK FAKE! Back then, having arms that LOOKED like they were full of oil and completely misshapen used to be considered a NEGATIVE trait, but now we actually have guys who think it looks good and WANT to emulate it!

10-15 years ago no self-respecting bodybuilder would have strove for that look...because it would have been heavily penalized onstage and ridiculed by other bodybuilders. People actually wanted to look like their muscles were built out of muscle fiber, not oil! If SEOs were used it was usually done quietly for the express purpose of improving the physique by bringing up weak bodyparts, adding roundness to areas that lacked it, etc (the bodybuilders who did strive for the fake, inflated look were heavily ridiculed). The goal certainly wasn't to have fake, unnatural looking arms...and when I say "unnatural" I am not referring to the "size" of one's arms, but to their "appearance". Ronnie Coleman had contest ready 23 inch arms when at his largest and they looked bad-ass, but they sure as hell didn't look like the soft, detailless, misshapen sacks of shit we see on this guy.

Maybe I am being a bit hard on the guy, but to be honest I am not really attacking him as much as I am this newly emerging mentality, in which bodybuilders today actually ASPIRE to this kind of distorted look.

Don't guys realize that this goes against almost everything that bodybuilding is supposed to stand for? While raw size has always been very important, at no point in our sport's past was it EVER considered OK to sacrifice muscle shape, balance, symmetry, hardness, separation, and overall detail purely for distorted, unnatural looking size.

This look, where bodybuilders appear to have been hooked up to a tire pump, is threatening the very foundation of the sport...and to see younger bodybuilders support it...well...it saddens me. What a difference in perspective the last 10-15 years has brought. I never thought I would say this because my heart has always been (and is) with bodybuilding, but I now think I understand why so many guys forego open bodybuilding competition in favor of other divisions...because such a large contingent of today's bodybuilders are no longer striving after the ideals that bodybuilding was originally based on. We never had a lot of respect from outsiders, but you know something is wrong when those from WITHIN the sport are expressing the same sentiment as the general public. Not good.

For the record, the guy we have been talking about here looked way better in 2014, even with significantly less size...in my opinion. If he would have stayed the course from 2014 until now, he may not have been as large as he is now, but he would have looked way better and he definitely would have been a better bodybuilder.

Truly one of the 'best' applications of SEO ever, props to his pin slave.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

What about flex.jpg?

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Truly one of the 'best' applications of SEO ever, props to his pin slave.
    Manfred Hoeberl all over again

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad73 View Post
    Manfred Hoeberl all over again
    I think it was 1995, I was on the plane from LA to Columbus for my first Arnold classic, and that guy was sitting right across from me. I couldn’t stop staring at his arms and wondering, what the fuck is going on here?

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

He looks horrible. Like I said, most bodybuilders nowadays are so f##king lazy

Barbarian

Jon Anderson should ask this guy for some advice.

Crazy cuts and lines in that 2014 pic.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

His arms and medial delts look bad, these guys take body dysmorphia to another level. He looked great in the before picture looks like he oiled his delts, lats, and chest. I can understand a little oil in the delts like Heath/Roelly/Dexter but if you look at their delts they still have some detail in them although a bit lumpy at times. If Flex Wheeler used oil in his arms that's the best synthol job I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    First the public and the bodybuilders embraced the steroids, then the most advanced drugs, but with SEO the sport is definitely being destroyed.

Who wrote up that other piece you posted? I'm assuming it was written about this guy? Very well written, and I agree 100%.

-lifepulse

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast