Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NPC USA this weekend any news?

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Default NPC USA this weekend any news?

Man times have changed, the USA a huge title in bodybuilding and no hype leading into this once prestigious contest! The only guy I know is Super Heavy Vincenzo Masone who is from Long Island NY and a very mature young man! Let me know if you have anyone competing in bodybuilding this weekend in Vegas!

I don’t know how to load pics but I’m helping a Super that may just shock some people. MOB you’ll definitely be a fan of this guy, a legit 30 inch waist on a 240lb guy with great lines! Just hoping he’s not overlooked cuz he literally has no social media!

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    I don’t know how to load pics but I’m helping a Super that may just shock some people. MOB you’ll definitely be a fan of this guy, a legit 30 inch waist on a 240lb guy with great lines! Just hoping he’s not overlooked cuz he literally has no social media!
    I don't even know who you are talking about, shows you how low a profile this guy must be keeping.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

A couple guys from CO, Justin Vetters, Ryan Baker, Logan Clark (who just signed with Animal after winning Mr Colorado title)

Click on this icon
    FFA9021F-84BF-4D4F-9548-82E6659D6409.jpg

Then this screen will come up. Click on choose file.
    AE3DB1FC-B56C-4D04-97CA-5C7E69EFA9FA.jpg

If you have an iPhone you will click on your photo library...or the equivalent with whatever phone you have.
    39A74F06-3469-4296-935F-D7CAE1BDAD62.jpg

Once you choose a picture from your saved pictures, click on “upload file”.
    F67178E1-1419-4ED4-ACFC-61CD7DD610FA.jpg
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I don't even know who you are talking about, shows you how low a profile this guy must be keeping.
    Probably because you’ve been too busy gushing and wet dreaming over Lunsford.....cheater!!
    I stop me....no one else does.

That would be very disappointing if a great physique is overlooked because he chooses not to whore his self out for likes and views. I prefer the Dorian bodybuilders that just show up ready for battle without all this pomp and fluff, look at me every week during my prep.

Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    That would be very disappointing if a great physique is overlooked because he chooses not to whore his self out for likes and views. I prefer the Dorian bodybuilders that just show up ready for battle without all this pomp and fluff, look at me every week during my prep.
    The best physiques get noticed and called out first, 99 times out of 100, regardless of how much or little hype or social media following they have. I have also seen people with all that show up looking nothing like their IG pics, and getting 4th callout.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Man times have changed, the USA a huge title in bodybuilding and no hype leading into this once prestigious contest! The only guy I know is Super Heavy Vincenzo Masone who is from Long Island NY and a very mature young man! Let me know if you have anyone competing in bodybuilding this weekend in Vegas!
    so Vincenzo is doin' the USA. sweet, i saw him at NATS '17, and he is super big and super nice. i hope he does good.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Great to hear Jose! I'm sure he will be peeled with your expert help Jose! Guys can learn so much from a veteran like you Jose. Good luck!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Is prejudging Friday night?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

20 years ago this week I was at that show getting my ass kicked by Tito, Steve Cantone, Dugdale and about 23 other guys. Good time in Vegas though
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Usually is.
    Not sure if I'm going. I'm just getting back from a vacation. Still in Phoenix right now.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow at noon

20 years ago this week I was at that show getting my ass kicked by Tito, Steve Cantone, Dugdale and about 23 other guys. Good time in Vegas though
    I still train with Cantone once a week

I still train with Cantone once a week
    Jose, are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
    Jose, are you here?

No unfortunately, I gotta pick my spots to travel , I’m gone the next two weekends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast