Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 21

Thread: Generation iron 3

  1. #1

    Default Generation iron 3

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkgm2rmGB7U


    looks more interesting then part 2 .

  2. #2
    Iron Addict Ronnie Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sunrise, Florida
    Posts
    3,495

    Default

    Looks interesting. Like the global aspect.

  3. #3
    Colemanesque a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    16,031
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    wow king kamali , lionel beyeke and varinder sing ghulam ??? this is epic
    Muscular development on the muthafucking rize, Jesus please protect m.D

  4. #4
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    yorkshire.uk
    Posts
    517
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by damien308 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkgm2rmGB7U


    looks more interesting then part 2 .
    id rather see the Battle for Olympia series come back

  5. #5
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,314
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
    Looks interesting. Like the global aspect.
    yes,bbing is a worldwide sport.


    Woow Hadi Choopan in Generation Iron 3
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  6. #6

    Default

    I didn't even know the choop was workin with hadi until he won in Portugal !

  7. #7
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,637
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    THIS IS INSANE!!!! I came here to post the link. I can't wait.

  8. #8
    ANIMAL naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,968
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Looks interesting, I still haven't seen part 2 yet
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @animalpak @universalusa

  9. #9

    Default

    it's kind of forgetable . I still enjoyed it somewhat . after watching it , I said to myself . is calum realy that dumb ? or is he trying to be cool ? and failing miserably ?

    see you at the Olympia natural guy , will there be exclusives at the booth ?

  10. #10
    ANIMAL naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,968
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by damien308 View Post
    it's kind of forgetable . I still enjoyed it somewhat . after watching it , I said to myself . is calum realy that dumb ? or is he trying to be cool ? and failing miserably ?

    see you at the Olympia natural guy , will there be exclusives at the booth ?
    Cool brother, yes we will have some limited edition gear just for Olympia
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @animalpak @universalusa

  11. #11
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,269

    Default

    Looks good
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  12. #12
    Behemoth JordanWFitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,438
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I believe Kai is still a central role? Not sure why they keep going back to him, he didn't fit the story for number 2 yet they forced him in.

  13. #13
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,006
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JordanWFitness View Post
    I believe Kai is still a central role? Not sure why they keep going back to him, he didn't fit the story for number 2 yet they forced him in.
    Would think it’s because he has one of the largest WORLDWIDE fan bases of all IFBB pros.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  14. #14
    Barbarian toxix avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Titan
    Posts
    400
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Would think it’s because he has one of the largest WORLDWIDE fan bases of all IFBB pros.
    Because he is the cottage cheese mouth philosopher.

  15. #15
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,006
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toxix avenger View Post
    Because he is the cottage cheese mouth philosopher.
    Doesn't matter when the masses follow him.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  16. #16
    Behemoth JordanWFitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,438
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Would think it’s because he has one of the largest WORLDWIDE fan bases of all IFBB pros.
    That doesn't really make sense. The second movie was supposed to be about alternates to mainstream bodybuilding. YouTube famous, etc. That's not really Kai. Now he's not even a competitive bodybuilder.

  17. #17
    Barbarian jfresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    609
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JordanWFitness View Post
    That doesn't really make sense. The second movie was supposed to be about alternates to mainstream bodybuilding. YouTube famous, etc. That's not really Kai. Now he's not even a competitive bodybuilder.
    What do you mean? Alternatives to mainstream bodybuilding is all Kai does now - Instagram , FB etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •