Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hadi Choopan deserves to compete at the OLYMPIA!!

Default Hadi Choopan deserves to compete at the OLYMPIA!!

It's becoming more and more indefensible that he cannot attend! It's not a real 212 show without Hadi. This is supposed to be a show with the best of the best and Hadi is definitely one of the best. Maybe THE best. Everyone knows Flex didn't deserve the win at the Asia Grand Prix. What a joke that Hadi can't attend.

Yes also what a shame mr lionel beyeke is not a arnold classical champion .
    Talk about robbery 1st vs 4th.jpg everybody knows beryeke was dicking him down .
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

I think some people don't understand how grave this is. Hadi will NEVER be able to compete at the Olympia with how our justice system is. He won't be there next year, or the year after that, or the year after that or the year after that and so on.....Hadi will become the uncrowned King of 212 by not ever setting foot on an Olympia stage. A grave injustice.

yes just as mr beyeke will 4 ever be mr arnold classical champion in peoples heart , but sadly he will never talk to arnold , never say thank you to jesus while holding the the actual trophy .
    Beyeke will atleast forever be known as the uncrownd mr arnold brazil , we known the truth .
    beyeke nUmber 1
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

It more has to do with the fact that the powers that be in the IFBB dont fucking care! Lol

Are you telling me if the next lebron james was a 19 year old living in Tehran Iran he wouldn’t be able to get here??

Rest assured some NBA owner would sign him and have him in a uniform by opening night. Guaranteed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The NBA is making billons annually... I wouldn't think the IFBB has the ability to make it happen if they wanted to.

Is Chopan a convict or why are some of you guys so sure he will never be able to go to Vegas?

He got turned down for entry in Canada. Why? They don't have a ban on certain Muslim countries. You are right in saying it would be an amazing addition to the 212 having Hadi. However, if Doctors, family members, other pillars of the community can't get in, I don't see why a bodybuilder would get preferential treatment.
    D E S T R O Y

Someone explained it before,Canada followed USA with Visa issues.Its a simple thing.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

don't worry Hadi fans, you will get to see him compete in the Nuclear Energy Classic in Iran or the Polish Grand Prix ...
    in both countries the men make the women spread there ass to show there loyality to the man

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    He got turned down for entry in Canada. Why? They don't have a ban on certain Muslim countries. You are right in saying it would be an amazing addition to the 212 having Hadi. However, if Doctors, family members, other pillars of the community can't get in, I don't see why a bodybuilder would get preferential treatment.
    Someone (airman?) explained that if you're refused a US visa and then go on to apply for a visa for a Canada, they pretty much turn you down automatically. Maybe something to do with them worrying about the person trying to sneak into the US via Canada.

They could do the 212 show at a different venue, location and date, so it's the headline show it deserves to be now.

Maybe in the UK as it's Flexs last show and with Bob/2bros who deserve that type of big show. With all the 212 guys there it would be the best show we've had in the last decade.

Who will go to Korea I wonder? Who will face who there?

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Who will go to Korea I wonder? Who will face who there?
    The more interesting question is who will shirk Korea.

They don't have as much time there to fill out between weigh ins and show time as they do at the Olympia, so placings could be completely different.

Hides Japan show has some good prize money too so hopefully a lot of guys turn up there too.
    Last edited by Donflex; July 31st, 2018 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    The more interesting question is who will shirk Korea.

They don't have as much time there to fill out between weigh ins and show time as they do at the Olympia, so placings could be completely different.
    Is Korea definitely on again this year though? I haven’t checked mate. Hadi may as well do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Is Korea definitely on again this year though? I haven’t checked mate. Hadi may as well do it.
    212 Shows taking place post Olympia and prize money.

Korea 30k,
    Long beach Cali 8k,
    Prague 10.5k,
    Spain 6k,
    Japan 24k,
    Romania 6k.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Someone (airman?) explained that if you're refused a US visa and then go on to apply for a visa for a Canada, they pretty much turn you down automatically. Maybe something to do with them worrying about the person trying to sneak into the US via Canada.
    That can’t be the case. If it were it would mean the Muslim ban would also apply in Canada. Do we even know if he’s applied for a US visa? If he’s from Iran there wouldn’t be any point. Bottom line is tha he’s not explained what he has or hasn’t tried with regards to visas.
    D E S T R O Y

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast