Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hadi Choopan deserves to compete at the OLYMPIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Ok, so why not Saudi Arabia?
    why not Dennis Wolf.. lets focus on the Wolf, fuck everything else...
    Saudi Arabia is part of the CIA dark inner circle so any terrorist activity from Saudi's blamed on ISIS , now lets talk about how Jose is going to dethrone Flex Lewis..
    Jose will be the first to pose to techno music but to bad he doesn't have his jerry curl long hair anymore

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    no maybe blame IRAN and State sponsored Terrorism
    blame a religion that states

"strike at the heart of nonbelievers, strike above the neck, god will give victory to his faithful servant who has killed the enemy'

Ronald "head in sand" Harris

There are lots of countries at war around the world but they all compete side by side at the Olympics.

Why should Hadi be punished for what his government do?

You will be glad to know not all American's are judged based on the antics and actions of Donald "Tiny Hands" Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
    There are lots of countries at war around the world but they all compete side by side at the Olympics.

Why should Hadi be punished for what his government do?

You will be glad to know not all American's are judged based on the antics and actions of Donald "Tiny Hands" Trump.

Remember wasnt allowed into Canada
    Even had a difficult time getting into Kuwait

Posts Like this dont help Hadi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's wrong with that picture? I see nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post

I have no idea what he meant by that picture but what is your interpretation of it? What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post
    if you read arabic it says i will blow up the plane with Flex Lewis in it then we will see who wins

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    if you read arabic it says i will blow up the plane with Flex Lewis in it then we will see who wins
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    If you take the Bible literally, we are supposed to kill non-believers and witches

MD Online Editor
    The difference is that we don't follow the doctrine and there hasn't been a holy war pronounced since most likely the Crusades. Per their holy writings the people in power follow it and their holy way never stopped.

Are there people who don't fully subscribe to the writings? Yep. But they aren't the ones leading that region nor correcting the errors of those that do.

The middle East is filthy rich from it's oil and yet hasn't contributed to humanity's advancement in decades. Wasn't the first written language from that region?

If Hadi wins outside the Olympia he will build credibility and reputation. It will be up to the other pro's to go compete against him. Wasn't he the guy who shoved a woman at a show, or was that someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    The difference is that we don't follow the doctrine and there hasn't been a holy war pronounced since most likely the Crusades. Per their holy writings the people in power follow it and their holy way never stopped.

Are there people who don't fully subscribe to the writings? Yep. But they aren't the ones leading that region nor correcting the errors of those that do.

The middle East is filthy rich from it's oil and yet hasn't contributed to humanity's advancement in decades. Wasn't the first written language from that region?

If Hadi wins outside the Olympia he will build credibility and reputation. It will be up to the other pro's to go compete against him. Wasn't he the guy who shoved a woman at a show, or was that someone else?
    Jose Clarified that, he was having a tantrum and the woman was pretty much in his way, it was an accident

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Jose Clarified that, he was having a tantrum and the woman was pretty much in his way, it was an accident

MD Online Editor
    Lol, wonder if men here in the states would be able to use the “I was having a tantrum and she was pretty much in my way” defense. I can hear the judge now, “oh, she was in your way during a tantrum, then she’s at fault”.

just joking with you Ron, but the way you typed it makes it sound like it’s acceptable.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Lol, wonder if men here in the states would be able to use the “I was having a tantrum and she was pretty much in my way” defense. I can hear the judge now, “oh, she was in your way during a tantrum, then she’s at fault”.

just joking with you Ron, but the way you typed it makes it sound like it’s acceptable.
    No, that would not fly here

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

56 muslim countries..

only 7 banned.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

yes we must promote catholicism, best religion off all time
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    yes we must promote catholicism, best religion off all time
    I don't really care what religion someone is, there are basic ideas of ethics and genocide or oppression isn't included. I don't care if you're Catholic, Atheist, Muslim, Hindu, or Voodoo humans still are equal and no mental juggling can change that. Everywhere I've travelled on this planet people are all basically the same and desire the same things.. some just want shiny gloves and a large shoe collection in addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    Remember wasnt allowed into Canada
    Even had a difficult time getting into Kuwait

Posts Like this dont help Hadi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would personally interpret that picture without being able to read Arabic as "goodbye sweet dreams of flying to the big show."

Unfortunately, the downward angle and apparent disintegration of the plane - even if into birds and butterflies - doesn't bode well for people who take a quick glance.

I don't really care what religion someone is, there are basic ideas of ethics and genocide or oppression isn't included. I don't care if you're Catholic, Atheist, Muslim, Hindu, or Voodoo humans still are equal and no mental juggling can change that. Everywhere I've travelled on this planet people are all basically the same and desire the same things.. some just want shiny gloves and a large shoe collection in addition.
    yes, but we can atleast agree atheist if we have to rank them would be the lowest , correct?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    yes, but we can atleast agree atheist if we have to rank them would be the lowest , correct?
    yes, bob chic is an athiest thats why Marcus Ruhl fucked hiim up at the Night of Champions since he is a catholic..
    can you imagine how bob thought, he tried to get his pro card for 18 years geting fucked up year after year then does it then comes in at his all time best for his pro show but to his surprise Ruhl also comes in at his all time best

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast