Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hadi Choopan deserves to compete at the OLYMPIA!!

So people have a problem with Hadi's plane picture because of their insecurities of non white people? Nothing new there. It's always fear of the unknown. Anyone who put his speech into google translate would know he's talking about not being able to go to a show. But him being Iranian and writing a different languages frightens bigots as it always has. Blacks weren't welcome in america. Hispanics weren't welcome in america. Now Arabs. Good job America. it's been 200 years and you still haven't learned anything about people of color.

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post
    So people have a problem with Hadi's plane picture because of their insecurities of non white people? Nothing new there. It's always fear of the unknown. Anyone who put his speech into google translate would know he's talking about not being able to go to a show. But him being Iranian and writing a different languages frightens bigots as it always has. Blacks weren't welcome in america. Hispanics weren't welcome in america. Now Arabs. Good job America. it's been 200 years and you still haven't learned anything about people of color.
    Are you American BullBulk? If not, where are you from/where do you reside?

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post
    I'm white and without being able to read Arabic and being too indifferent to Google translate I deduced the meaning.

I don't give a shit about anyone's color, but I do want people to enter a country legally (the same as other nations expect when you visit or enter them) and would like people to either be self sufficient or willing to put forth the effort. Ie, don't be a cunt as Jim Jeffries would say.

Now what is also important is knowing how to speak to your audience. He's obviously speaking to his Arabic audience so probably doesn't give a shit how Americans might feel seeing a disintegrating plane being posted by an Arabic man. Guess what? That's bad PR

In fact, the same shit you're pissing and moaning claiming America does a shit job with, he was in fact also guilty of doing. Funny how that works.

I wish the O still traveled around the world to different locations. Hadi will have to wait 2-6 years to get into the US.

Quote Originally Posted by R_00N View Post
    I wish the O still traveled around the world to different locations. Hadi will have to wait 2-6 years to get into the US.
    Hadi has good facial hair and look but cannot pose..unbalanced physque that is freaky but not flowing at all..
    Raymond is freaky but even his blocky shape has more flow then Choopan

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Are you American BullBulk? If not, where are you from/where do you reside?
    he is from some hole in the wall apartment complex in Irvington,NJ ..he sells fake bus passes

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    he is from some hole in the wall apartment complex in Irvington,NJ ..he sells fake bus passes
    Fake news. Yes I am american.

Quote Originally Posted by R_00N View Post
    I agree I think that'd be good PR for a global organization

Barbarian

If the Olympics were on in America this year would Iranian athletes be banned?........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ................I don't think so.

The fact a travel ban on a country keeps a top bodybuilder from competing in the top event says more about bodybuildings status and influence than anything about immigration policy.

Hany Rambod talked about Hadi on a Generation Iron vid.I dont know if I can post it here.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

If he trims his eye brows and looks less sinister he might stand a chance. The Persian werewolf is creepy

So what did Hadi post alongside the picture of a disintegrating plane? Someone must speak Arabic. I'd guess it's something to do with the travel ban, but those looking to read something sinister would find it easy to do so (Lockerbie plane explosion, killing everyone in it). Hadi is naive at best posting it.
    D E S T R O Y

Iranians speak persian not arabic.
    Completely different.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    So what did Hadi post alongside the picture of a disintegrating plane? Someone must speak Arabic. I'd guess it's something to do with the travel ban, but those looking to read something sinister would find it easy to do so (Lockerbie plane explosion, killing everyone in it). Hadi is naive at best posting it.
    People are getting a little obsessed with Hadi and the reasons for the travel ban

The picture looks like some kinda symbolism for great people who died and left the mortal world. They flew high, but died too early (the falling plane) but they continue to soar (the birds flying away). Nothing to do with the travel ban.

Now let's get back to the child murderers who complete 20k calorie challenges, drug dealers, sex offenders, violent scumbags and all the other law breakers that reside in this industry. I'm sure they've never pushed women out of their way when they got angry.

Real talk though. Would you rather have a thick unibrow or look like you have no eyebrows like these 2 fine gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by endeavourzen View Post
    Iranians speak persian not arabic.
    Completely different.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    So is it written in Persian? Whatever language, my point about Hadi’s naivety still applies.
    D E S T R O Y

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast