Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hadi Choopan deserves to compete at the OLYMPIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    People are getting a little obsessed with Hadi and the reasons for the travel ban

The picture looks like some kinda symbolism for great people who died and left the mortal world. They flew high, but died too early (the falling plane) but they continue to soar (the birds flying away). Nothing to do with the travel ban.
    People are speaking about it because it’s (probably) the reason for the top 212 line up not happening this year. That’s kinda big. Thanks for explaining the picture.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    So is it written in Persian? Whatever language, my point about Hadi’s naivety still applies.
    Vic sold gear big whoop. Illegal yes but hardly a grievous sin in this world

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Vic sold gear big whoop. Illegal yes but hardly a grievous sin in this world
    How does taking peoples money for a non refundable long term gym membership and permanently closing the gym on the same day rank on your list. Sure others were involved, but it was his name and he didn't do the honourable thing.

How does taking peoples money for a non refundable long term gym membership and permanently closing the gym on the same day rank on your list. Sure others were involved, but it was his name and he didn't do the honourable thing.
    I actually forgot about that one.. I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    Remember wasnt allowed into Canada
    Even had a difficult time getting into Kuwait

Posts Like this dont help Hadi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    to the untrained eye this looks to be some type of 9/ 11' type of shiit if you ask me.Obviusly to arabs it is not, but to the rest of there world that is what most people see.
    It is what it is ..

Should he be smarter and not post this shiit?
    or should we be more smarter? and educate ourself and realise this has nothing to do with 9/11?
    A DILEMA INDEED e708ef.jpeg
    Last edited by a.j; August 4th, 2018 at 10:52 AM.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Also I saw the morel comment again about morel.DOES anybody have some legit evidence, or link to court case concerning this topic?
    I have never seen any proof of this, mostly guys posting romoures
    does anybody haver some real facts here?with evidence?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Also I saw the morel comment again about morel.DOES anybody have some legit evidence, or link to court case concerning this topic?
    I have never seen any proof of this, mostly guys posting romoures
    does anybody haver some real facts here?with evidence?
    You can look on Google and other forums for more info

http://westchester.news12.com/story/...his-infant-son

That article is not proving anything ?
    Somebody needs to do a sit down interview with morel and get the real story

Morel is a good man now and has already been punished with less than average quads ..
    he has had a great career even with not a great structure, extreme ectomorph with fast metabolism but has pushed forward to win the NY Pro and Toronto Pro then place top 3 in many other contests

not very high, selling fake HGH is 10x worse

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    not very high, selling fake HGH is 10x worse
    You might train harder and get a placebo effect by thinking you're taking GH. Owning a gym membership to a gym that's permanently closed aint gonna do you shit.

You might train harder and get a placebo effect by thinking you're taking GH. Owning a gym membership to a gym that's permanently closed aint gonna do you shit.
    no, your only out money on the gym membership which is replaceable... if youve searching for HGH then get fake shit that is much worse especially since it is like 500 dollars per 3-4 weeks worth

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    no, your only out money on the gym membership which is replaceable... if youve searching for HGH then get fake shit that is much worse especially since it is like 500 dollars per 3-4 weeks worth
    You're buying illegal drugs. It shouldn't come as a shock if you get fucked over, comes with the territory. You don't go in buying a gym membership expecting to get shafted.

You're buying illegal drugs. It shouldn't come as a shock if you get fucked over, comes with the territory. You don't go in buying a gym membership expecting to get shafted.
    yes but we are talking about going into it which one you should be more cautious about, its about what hurts most.. and getting fucked out of HGH after spending time and money to get it is worse since you are buying it to achieve a new power

A downward flying plane with debris exploding out of it. How the FUCK can anyone look at that and try and find some deeper meaning? Seriously fuckouttahere. /endthread /endthread /endthread

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Wedge View Post
    A downward flying plane with debris exploding out of it. How the FUCK can anyone look at that and try and find some deeper meaning? Seriously fuckouttahere. /endthread /endthread /endthread
    I totally agree

Well with all that Said
    I have heard from not 1 but 2 very good sources that Hadi WILL be granted a Visa and WILL be able to compete at the Olympia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    Now let's get back to the child murderers who complete 20k calorie challenges, drug dealers, sex offenders, violent scumbags and all the other law breakers that reside in this industry. I'm sure they've never pushed women out of their way when they got angry.
    real talk here.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast