Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hadi Choopan deserves to compete at the OLYMPIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Wedge View Post
    A downward flying plane with debris exploding out of it. How the FUCK can anyone look at that and try and find some deeper meaning? Seriously fuckouttahere. /endthread /endthread /endthread
    Calm down fella. His post wasn't meant for Americans or the west, hence it being in a completely different language.

Just like the movie American Sniper wasn't made to be enjoyed by people in the middle east.

if i had a kid i'd trust leaving him 100% more with Morel than Hadi.. not even close

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    I totally agree

Well with all that Said
    I have heard from not 1 but 2 very good sources that Hadi WILL be granted a Visa and WILL be able to compete at the Olympia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    where he will get fucked up by Flex,Jose,Ashkanani and Clarida

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Calm down fella. His post wasn't meant for Americans or the west, hence it being in a completely different language.

Just like the movie American Sniper wasn't made to be enjoyed by people in the middle east.
    I agree,the worst part of some americans is this kind of stupidity,Hadi is only a bber,nothing else,stop the crap.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Kamal and I discuss Hadi’s visa situation in the next Muscle News Weekly up here on Monday. Kamal had issues too but he sorted it.

Listen to what he says about Hadi’s predicament. Very interesting.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    So what did Hadi post alongside the picture of a disintegrating plane? Someone must speak Arabic. I'd guess it's something to do with the travel ban, but those looking to read something sinister would find it easy to do so (Lockerbie plane explosion, killing everyone in it). Hadi is naive at best posting it.
    He's not naive for posting it. He doesn't have to subscribe to people's own insecurities about Arab people. So people who speak in Arabic language must never post about planes because it makes insecure Americans think about 911? Cause all Arabic people are terrorists right? Sounds like a You problem more than a Hadi problem.

The truth of the matter is, it's always fear of the "other". Ahmad Ashkanani went through it when many were saying he didn't deserve the Arnold win. They only said that cause he is an"other". If this was the 1960's David Henry would of gotten it. Jose also cause he is hispanic. The "other" used to be African americans and Hispanic Americans. But generations have changed and now the new "other" are people like Hadi and Ahmad. Same shit different era. Same lame ass bigotry of the west.

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post
    The truth of the matter is, it's always fear of the "other". Ahmad Ashkanani went through it when many were saying he didn't deserve the Arnold win. They only said that cause he is an"other". If this was the 1960's David Henry would of gotten it. Jose also cause he is hispanic. The "other" used to be African americans and Hispanic Americans. But generations have changed and now the new "other" are people like Hadi and Ahmad. Same shit different era. Same lame ass bigotry of the west.
    Good point. Go further back in history and it was the Italians. Go further back and it was the Irish, box head Swedes etc. People never learn

Started with the slaughter of Native americans.

Then slavery

Then after slavery, the jim crow era.

Anti-Semitism in america.

Japaneese internment camps

Then the 1960 Jim crow era.

- Irish and Italian Mistreatment.

Then hispanics started not being welcome. My dad told me about going across america and seeing many " No blacks and no Mexicans" signs all over the country.

Then of course the Anti-Chinese immigration period in america ( look it up).

- Now fear of Arabs and Muslims.

This country has never had a a good reputation on race relations. America's original sin was slavery and the effects that caused the systematic torture of African Americans still harbor today.

There's a reason why Black NFL players kneel during the football games, there's a reason why Hispanic people have a hard time forgetting about seeing "no Mexicans" in restaurants, there's a reason why Arab americans are afraid to attend mosques in America. We don't see America through the rose colored glasses other Americans do. Ask any of your parents. I'm sure they have fond memories of the 60's. Then ask any Hispanic or Black person of their memories of the past. 2 different worlds entirely. That's why there's such a disconnect with the NFL anthem controversy. People of color don't see that flag like other Americans do. There's a reason people of color are so disgusted with Trump. It's not cause we're snowflakes who get offended by everything. It's because people of color have heard rhetoric like his time and time again. It's a constant reminder of how we're still the "other". No matter how hard we try to assimilate into American culture.

Come on bullbulk. You make some great points then go make it all about Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Come on bullbulk. You make some great points then go make it all about Trump.
    This is much bigger than Trump. But it would be disingenuous to say Trump has nothing to do with the divide in this country. You told me you like how he is shaking things up. I like when things are shaken up to. But when Trump said there were good people among the nazis and KKK members in charlottesville. Or when he calls black NFL players sons of bitches. Or when he said mexico is sending rapists and murderers and "some" are good people. When he disparaged the Muslim american gold star family whose son had died. It's just the same old crap people of color have been hearing for decades. And the cycle continues.

My family immigrated to this country from Mexico 30 years ago. So when Trump calls my people rapists and murders, you don't know how that feels like. But I guess I'm one of the "some are good people" right? I get that people want to shake up the fat cats in washington. As do I. But why does bigotry and generalizations about people from different races have to come with that?
    Last edited by BullBulk; August 4th, 2018 at 09:57 PM.

This is much bigger than Trump. But it would be disingenuous to say Trump has nothing to do with the divide in this country. You told me you like how he is shaking things up. I like when things are shaken up to. But when Trump said there were good people among the nazis and KKK members in charlottesville. Or when he calls black NFL players sons of bitches. Or when he said mexico is sending rapists and murderers and "some" are good people. When he disparaged the Muslim american gold star family whose son had died. It's just the same old crap people of color have been hearing for decades. And the cycle continues.

My family immigrated to this country from Mexico 30 years ago. So when Trump calls my people rapists and murders, you don't know how that feels like. But I guess I'm one of the "some are good people" right? I get that people want to shake up the fat cats in washington. As do I. But why does bigotry and generalizations about people from different races have to come with that?
    Don't play that weak shit bro. That's real snowflake talk.

I'd rather be a "snowflake" than end up on the wrong side of history.....

I'd rather be a "snowflake" than end up on the wrong side of history.....
    I'm not an American. It's not gonna be my history

He's not naive for posting it. He doesn't have to subscribe to people's own insecurities about Arab people. So people who speak in Arabic language must never post about planes because it makes insecure Americans think about 911? Cause all Arabic people are terrorists right? Sounds like a You problem more than a Hadi problem.
    He didn’t post a plane. He posted a plane disintegrating.... different.
    Also I was relating it to a plane that was blown up above Scotland landing on the village called Lockerbie. I wasn’t referring to 9 11
    D E S T R O Y

Hadi is now having a pop at greg valentino by posting a picture of an exploding arm

A post shared by Hadi Choopan (@hadi_choopan) on

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast