Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hadi Choopan deserves to compete at the OLYMPIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    He didn’t post a plane. He posted a plane disintegrating.... different.
    Also I was relating it to a plane that was blown up above Scotland landing on the village called Lockerbie. I wasn’t referring to 9 11
    Yes the plane post wasnt completely inflammatory. It's a great way to create an American goodwill come on think about it. Other than bodybuilding all I seen of Hadi is hot head behavior. The plane was completely inflammatory, not to mention the incident backstage in Korea. It seems quite possible to me that this guy may have a record.

I have an Irish last name and come from a city with known IRA sympathies. I completely understand when I get pulled out of line and questioned when traveling to the UK. Instead of being upset with the English I'm pissed at the terrorist bastards of my own background.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Yes the plane post wasnt completely inflammatory. It's a great way to create an American goodwill come on think about it. Other than bodybuilding all I seen of Hadi is hot head behavior. The plane was completely inflammatory, not to mention the incident backstage in Korea. It seems quite possible to me that this guy may have a record.

I have an Irish last name and come from a city with known IRA sympathies. I completely understand when I get pulled out of line and questioned when traveling to the UK. Instead of being upset with the English I'm pissed at the terrorist bastards of my own background.
    I can see why you'd think Hadi was a hot head, but having watched some of his videos I've long thought he might have some form of ADHD or be mentally challenged in some away. His mannerisms are a huge give away and as are his antics in Korea and the fact he needs so many handlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    I can see why you'd think Hadi was a hot head, but having watched some of his videos I've long thought he might have some form of ADHD or be mentally challenged in some away. His mannerisms are a huge give away and as are his antics in Korea and the fact he needs so many handlers.
    I've never noticed it before, now I will watch. You make a good point. A person has handlers for a reason. Any predisposition mixed with some supps can be a very tricky combination.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    I've never noticed it before, now I will watch. You make a good point. A person has handlers for a reason. Any predisposition mixed with some supps can be a very tricky combination.
    Look how he hugs other grown men, even accounting for cultural differences it's unusual. More like how a child would hug someone.

A post shared by Hadi Choopan (@hadi_choopan) on

The way he moves about to get into spot for the lift and how his handlers encourage and applaud him.

The way he works a bag is very similar to the way Jason Genova does

Yeah I really think you are on to something.

Oh my god. Now Hadi is mentally challenged? lolol you people are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post
    Oh my god. Now Hadi is mentally challenged? lolol you people are ridiculous.
    Still not quite as ridiculous as this snowflake.

My family immigrated to this country from Mexico 30 years ago. So when Trump calls my people rapists and murders, you don't know how that feels like.

Wow I must have really hit a nerve with you LOL. That's hysterical LOLOL

Barbarian

North Africa's Libya took responsibility for Lockerbie. Is Hadi from the Middle East paying homage to Gadafi for blowing up a passanger aircraft???

Wow I must have really hit a nerve with you LOL. That's hysterical LOLOL
    Nope just your statement perfectly sums up who and what you are. Shame though cos you did make some great points before that.

I made good points throughout lol You're just a trump nut hugger so you're blinded. The irony of you talking about someone else having mental problems LOL

Guys I wouldn’t go so far to say mentally handicapped but I too am onto the same conclusion as Don. There is definitely a handicap, could very well stem from the fact he wears hearing aids as well. Something you guys don’t see on stage but are clear as day when up close to him. What does all this mean? Could mean jack shit, but it could also paint a picture of someone who has been coddled & needs constant supervision. World class physique? Without question, arguably the best undoubtedly! It’s hard to describe unless you see it in person, his overly exuberant behavior while taking group photos, overly aggressive exuberant posing while doing a “fun” Posedown with bikini class on stage. Yes Flex was mid picture with Angelica onstage during a Posedown “for the fans” and Hadi bust in like Shawn Ray trying to get between Flex Wheeler & Ronnie. Again odd as hell but nothing illegal or too concerning. However, it quacks like a duck & it certainly looks like a duck!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
    North Africa's Libya took responsibility for Lockerbie. Is Hadi from the Middle East paying homage to Gadafi for blowing up a passanger aircraft???
    I know they were from Libya.
    Im just saying that (being from a banned country) was posting a picture of a disintegrating plane the cleverest thing to do if desperate for a visa?
    D E S T R O Y

Is Hadi partly deaf?

Is Hadi partly deaf?
    No he couldn't find Beats so he got hearing aids to be a cool kid

Is Hadi partly deaf?
    I’m assuming so & you can sort of hear it in his speech

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast