Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hadi Choopan deserves to compete at the OLYMPIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Vic sold gear big whoop. Illegal yes but hardly a grievous sin in this world
    I think he pointed more in the direction of the other "fine" gemtelman next to Vic.
    Maybe he gave example of Vic because he stayed for substantial amount of time in jail in general, not the reason, but the fact.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

This thread is horrible. Bunch of gossiping thots the lot of you.

I agree,it sucks.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

I saw Hadi was wearing hearing aids backstage at San Marino.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

This is why the 212 guys are awesome
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I saw Hadi was wearing hearing aids backstage at San Marino.
    Well even if he got to america surely we cant have a 212 olympia champion who cant speak english, and is mentally not here ???
    Time to hype up rude boy corriea much better representative 4 kids IFBB_Rudeboy_2_x795.jpg
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    I agree,it sucks.
    Oh its sucks because we aren't fawning over one of your favorites

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Well even if he got to america surely we cant have a 212 olympia champion who cant speak english, and is mentally not here ???
    Time to hype up rude boy corriea much better representative 4 kids IFBB_Rudeboy_2_x795.jpg
    He’s in this next episode of MNW mate. Up in the next hour or so. (Yay)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Oh its sucks because we aren't fawning over one of your favorites
    USA USA USA USA lol

USA USA USA USA lol
    I think you’re the only one who keeps throwing race & countries into the conversation. It’s always the most racist who claim racism. Why is it gossip? I don’t consider truth to be gossip. I’m personally a huge Hadi fan & considered Baito a friend regardless of where they from.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    I think you’re the only one who keeps throwing race & countries into the conversation. It’s always the most racist who claim racism. Why is it gossip? I don’t consider truth to be gossip. I’m personally a huge Hadi fan & considered Baito a friend regardless of where they from.
    Jose Im only joking with Goon repeating some of his own posts,trying to make fun because he is mad with me since I critized you about your posts about Hadi.I love USA & the people,I've been there plenty of times,always having fun,I'm not racist at all,quite the opposite,I'm a pacifist.
    I respect you as a bbing legend and I even met you personally and you behaved like a true gentleman with me,so I'm not going to be in a verbal fight with you champ.
    And I'm not saying your posts about Hadi are lies at all,only that coming from a fellow competitor I dont like them.Thats all.
    The Olympia is coming champ,I send you good vibes for the show,you re going to be TOP3/TOP2 imo.
    Last edited by Alito; August 6th, 2018 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    That would be all the more reason to support Hadi!

I'm looking forward to seeing Ricardo. He wasn't anywhere close to his best at the Olympia last year and he needs to put that right this year. He is like a bigger and better version of Clarida and Dwayne Q and even those 2 guys have been getting more hype than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    That would be all the more reason to support Hadi!

I'm looking forward to seeing Ricardo. He wasn't anywhere close to his best at the Olympia last year and he needs to put that right this year. He is like a bigger and better version of Clarida and Dwayne Q and even those 2 guys have been getting more hype than him.
    My 45 minute Ricardo interview going up on here tomorrow mate!

Jose Im only joking with Goon repeating some of his own posts,trying to make fun because he is mad with me since I critized you about your posts about Hadi.I love USA & the people,I've been there plenty of times,always having fun,I'm not racist at all,quite the opposite,I'm a pacifist.
    I respect you as a bbing legend and I even met you personally and you behaved like a true gentleman with me,so I'm not going to be in a verbal fight with you champ.
    And I'm not saying your posts about Hadi are lies at all,only that coming from a fellow competitor I dont like them.Thats all.
    The Olympia is coming champ,I send you good vibes for the show,you re going to be TOP3/TOP2 imo.
    Fair enough, I appreciate that. I think you misunderstand my posts sometimes. While I don’t think Hadi is an angel , I do think he should be able to compete at The Olympia, regardless I will see him in Korea again this year!

I do think Hadi should be able to compete at The Olympia, regardless I will see him in Korea again this year!
    I agree with you champ,and by the way In Korea last year I saw 1° Hadi,2° you,3° Flex imo.

Fuck knows what Hadi's post was about cause IGs translate is busted, but he ends it with talking about London and how his father would be very happy. That bastard must be planning to fly a plane into London to please his father, Allah.

The image he shared is widely shared in Iranian media, with majority of posts being in rememberance of those who died in the Iran Aseman Airline accident. But I guess they're all terrorists too cause ITS A DISINTEGRATING PLANE OH MY GOD HOW COULD IT BE MORE CLEAR
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Fair enough, I appreciate that. I think you misunderstand my posts sometimes. While I don’t think Hadi is an angel , I do think he should be able to compete at The Olympia, regardless I will see him in Korea again this year!
    Jose, we’d like you in Muscle News Weekly if you fancy it mate?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast