Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Hadi Choopan deserves to compete at the OLYMPIA!!

Chief Editor EASTLABS.RU - judge IFBB PRO LEAGUE - judge IFBB

Chief Editor EASTLABS.RU - judge IFBB PRO LEAGUE - judge IFBB

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

If Hadi was in Vegas some people would be very worried!

hadi_choopan

To all my friends and fans around the world,
    I am pleased to say special thanks to my one and only amazing pro trainer @HanyRambod for all of his great supports until now.

my brother @flex_lewis which I am pretty sure will present a great show for audiences and wish him the best of luck!

A great thanks to the president of @ifbb_pro_league Mr.Jim Manion . IFBB is where all of us; pro bodybuilders, get the genuinity of our profession from and I have special respect for them.
    With the great support of my sponsor and my management team, through hiring a professional lawyer for US visa ,currently my visa application is on process and due to the Travel Ban for Iranian citizens it takes longer than usual and obviously the entire process has nothing to do with anyone or organization and it’s all base on the US Immigration decision.

Ver esta publicación en Instagram

To all my Pro athletes friends and competitors Pleasantly , I am invibting you to compete where all of us can perform without any restrictions and limitation , in South Korea on 22nd of September 2018! I would be more than happy to see you there on the stage! Looking forward to it! با سلام و احترام به تمام ورزشکاران، طرفداران و دوستدارنم در سراسر دنیا بدینوسیله من، هادی چوپان از همه شما رقیبان عزیز و محترم جهت رقابت سالم و بدون محدودیت در کره جنوبی دعوت بعمل می آورم. باعث خوشحالی و مسرت اینجانب میباشد که همه شما قهرمانان را در آنجا زیارت کنم. این قول را به شما میدهم که رقابتی جدید بیش از آنچه که تا کنون داشته اید را تجربه کنید و لذت ببرید. بی صبرانه منتظر دیدار صمیمی یکایک شما عزیزان هستم. هادی چوپان @hanyrambod @hadiparsafar @parsafar_mahdi

Una publicación compartida por Hadi Choopan (@hadi_choopan) el

We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Difficulty getting a us visa as an Iranian pre dates trump. Ex wife worked for schlumberger (similar to Halliburton) she had a training class in England. I went over there for a few weeks....the class was designed for their international employees who had difficulty getting into the US because of their country of origin. This was 06. Of the countries I remember there....Iran, Georgia, Russia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011