Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Donald Trump just personally attacked Lebron James and Journalist

Default Donald Trump just personally attacked Lebron James and Journalist

Trump just tweeted: Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!

I'm sorry but how is this okay? Why is the president of the united states denigrating american citizens on twitter? Why is he personally attacking people? He is the president of the united states. Trump has done the same thing to Arnold. Trump isn't even attacking these 2 men on substance. He called Lebron dumb. And this of course is right after Lebron just opened up his new school for kids of less fortune. Such a dumb man........

How are bodybuilding fans okay with the president of the United states going on twitter and actually bullying sport stars?

Have Arnold and Lebron attacked Trump in anyway? If the answer is yes (and I think it is) then I'm okay with it.

That's ridiculous. Arnold and Lebron are not the president of the united states. And the only times Lebron attacked Trump was when Trump called NFL players sons of bitches. And Arnold attacked Trump when Trump said the Mexicans coming over the border are rapists and murderers. Both men were sticking up for groups that Trump harassed online. But either way, you should not be okay with it because he is the President of the United states. He should be worried about actual stuff rather than calling people dumb on twitter. Don't be an apologist for this behavior. You're opening the door for presidents ( who don't allign with your views) to do the same thing when Trump is out of office. Perhaps you'd see it differently if it was a democrat president doing it............

You could also make the argument about showing respect to the position the POTUS. How do you think insulting the likes of Abe Lincoln during his time in office would have worked out?

Trump is ridiculous, but I like how he is putting peoples noses out of place. I'll probably end up regretting it though when we all die slowly from nuclear fallout.

And how is this related to Bodybuilding?
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Quote Originally Posted by Squat Junkie View Post
    And how is this related to Bodybuilding?
    Did you miss the name Arnold?

It's related to bodybuilding because the thread is asking if fans should find it acceptable for a sitting president to attack sport stars. Lebron is one case but as i mentioned above, Trump has also attacked bodybuilding legend Arnold S.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    You could also make the argument about showing respect to the position the POTUS. How do you think insulting the likes of Abe Lincoln during his time in office would have worked out?

Trump is ridiculous, but I like how he is putting peoples noses out of place. I'll probably end up regretting it though when we all die slowly from nuclear fallout.
    He's not putting anyone's nose "out of place". He just makes himself look dumb. He's just shit stirring on twitter. There's no grand scheme behind this. And the people who are apologists for him wont look good in the history books 20 years from now. This behavior wouldn't be acceptable from any CEO or Boss. Why are you letting it become acceptable?

Jesus Christ you guys really have the worst PoS ever as presistent.

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk
    It's related to bodybuilding because the thread is asking if fans should find it acceptable for a sitting president to attack sport stars. Lebron is one case but as i mentioned above, Trump has also attacked bodybuilding legend Arnold S.

Fair enough!
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post
    He's not putting anyone's nose "out of place". He just makes himself look dumb. He's just shit stirring on twitter. There's no grand scheme behind this. And the people who are apologists for him wont look good in the history books 20 years from now. This behavior wouldn't be acceptable from any CEO or Boss. Why are you letting it become acceptable?
    Things would pretty much still be a shitshow if the other side had won, at least with trump it's entertaining.

Politics in near enough every nation worldwide needs massive upheaval, at least the American people realised that. They just didn't execute it very well by voting in Trump.

DUMP TRUMP is greatest POTUS (Punk OF The United States) ever!!!!