Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 20

Default MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 20

As much as I love Rosie as your co-host, I am very excited to watch Kamal fill in this time!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Great show which touched on many interesting points. I particularly liked the end where Kamal gives Giles a telling off over big bellies and pregnant bodybuilders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Anyone like mine and Kamal’s idea to raise the 212 limit to 220/222?

Would mean it would be likely Flex, Derek, Nicolas and Hadi could stay in this class then.

Shiit Kamal the arabic version of kobe bryant 20fa8352dc10f89a74f0027ac2c2d0ff--la-lakers-sports-basketball.jpg.
    This was a excellent bodybuilding champion ..

Kamal resume

AFRICAN WORLD CHAMPION winner
    ASIAN WORLD CHAMPION winner
    European WORLD CHAMPION WINNER

AND FINALLY ARNOLD CLASSIC 212 CHAMPION IN DEBUTE SHOW .( at age 45, looking 37 )
    Yeah buddy as good as a bodybuilder resume as any pro competing in the 212.
    But what I liked the most about kamal was his competitive mentality of a champion .

When giles was hyping dixon, kamal simply said he is not in my league look at waist

When giles started with the ahmad hype he simply said yes little ahmad , he is really frame of a girl, I beat him many times

When giles brought up the hadi hype he simply said yes he is persian theercfor he has great legs but not wide , dissing persians genetics , saying yes I beat him many times

Add in he is making legit money outside of bodtybuildfing doing business , having two huge gyms ,
    Kamal is legit
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Anyone like mine and Kamal’s idea to raise the 212 limit to 220/222?

Would mean it would be likely Flex, Derek, Nicolas and Hadi could stay in this class then.
    no, the physiques would look even more blockier trying put weight on smaller frames..
    this is how its done

not since Ronnie Colemen have you seen an improvement like this, the most improved bodybuilder 2 straight years the Giant Killer..
    Winklar might win most improved this year but Shaun has won it 2 straight years and only Ronnie Colemen and Nasser El Sonbatty have made more drastic and epic changes to there phsyques

^ Shaun Clarida 4'10 128lbs kicking the shit out of your boy Kamal.. Shaun Clarida is fucking everyone up at the Olympia including the golden boy Lunsford

1. Jose Raymond
    2. Flex Lewis
    3. Shaun Clarida
    4. Derek Lunsford
    5. Amad Ashkanani/Dave Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    ^ Shaun Clarida 4'10 128lbs kicking the shit out of your boy Kamal.. Shaun Clarida is fucking everyone up at the Olympia including the golden boy Lunsford

1. Jose Raymond
    2. Flex Lewis
    3. Shaun Clarida
    4. Derek Lunsford
    5. Amad Ashkanani/Dave Henry
    ha ha kamal said this about clarida in the show ,.

Yes that clarida is a strong boy, but i am afraid this little man will get injured for life trying to gain to much size on 4, 9 frame.
    He did not seem impressed about clarida at all..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

AJ- Where do you see Kamal finishing in Vegas mate?

battling Sami Al Hadad,Durah Mamood and Dixon for 8th..

or maybe he will win if all these guys are off Flex,Jose,Clarida,Lunsford,Hadi,Ashkanani,Henry,Wa tson

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    AJ- Where do you see Kamal finishing in Vegas mate?
    This is the olympia and as you know it is impossible to say since the olympia has so many hidden rules .

Obviously if there was regular judging where all aspects are included like size, symmetry,shape , condition , posing I could have him from second place to 8th place ..
    But since this his his rookie debute at the O, beeing not the biggest man on stage , not the most freaky , posing doest count , the judges have not seen him at there wedding etch .

Realistically probably 7th place ., but would like top see him and ricardo higher .

In this latest episode.

“Achoo”

Yummy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk