Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Charles Griffen - Contract News for This Olympia Contender

Default Charles Griffen - Contract News for This Olympia Contender

Hey MD Forums,

As a fan of the sport, and executive at a leading supplement company (BPI Sports), I'm hoping you can help us welcome our Newest Pro Athlete to the roster... I'm proud to say Charles Griffen accepted our contract and is a Team BPI Athlete. BPI's is traditionally conservative regarding the athletes whom we work, and Charles joins other IFBB Pros like India Paulino, Narmin Assria, Steven Cao and Isamel Martinez on our roster.

I actually met Charles briefly at the 2015 NPC Nationals - where he turned pro with a weight class win as a HW (and I took the honorable 15th place as a Middle). I remember meeting him cause he was actually super cool back stage, particularly for a guy that was head and shoulders the clear winner in his weightclass… I ran into him again a year or two later as Los Campeones (one of the worlds coolest gyms... in Minneapolis MN). Just as super cool dude, who trains like a beast, and shows a ton of love to the industry.

It's really great to have him representing BPI Now - especially as he heads into his first Olympia! Please wish Charles a bit of good luck in Vegas and success as he helps the BPI Sports brand grow globally.
    Follow his IG @CharlesGriffen_ifbbpro

Charles.jpg

...and thanks to my good friend @suleose for breaking the announcement on his IG

Nice one!

Good chap is Charles. Ruddy good bloke.

Good call Chris! He's an exciting new addition to the 'A-list' of IFBB Pro's!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

good you are supporting the industry by still signing open class bodybuilders, very good of you
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by chrismac365 View Post
    ...and thanks to my good friend @suleose for breaking the announcement on his IG
    Your good friend is always reposting Rons play by play pics on his IG. The least he could do is tag MD.

Congratulations though to BPI and Charles. Great bodybuilder with tremendous potential and I look forward to seeing him at the Olympia.

Jose is no longer with BPI?

Do you have any bodybuilder who is with you longer than 18 months other than Jay Cutler?
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Jose is no longer with BPI?

Do you have any bodybuilder who is with you longer than 18 months other than Jay Cutler?

Do you ever see the positive in things?

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    good you are supporting the industry by still signing open class bodybuilders, very good of you
    They has 2 bikini and 2 batty guys, not good, bro.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

good to see a sup company still giving out contracts . im very impressed with Charles progress .