Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The Ronline Report with Henri Pierre Ano

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,623
    Gender
    Male

    Default The Ronline Report with Henri Pierre Ano


  2. #2
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Henry piere ANO the man ...
    What a fantastic representative for the sport..
    FANTASTIC GOOD LOOKS AND HEALTHY , I SUSPECT HE HAS JAMAICAN BLOOD IN HIS VEINS ??
    Also hey ron harris just because you are in iove with cody mointgoimmery , grimes a.ka the white boy batty crew, doesnt meant henry has not been popular in the streets .Myself and edwards have been on the henry train 4 years ..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  3. #3
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Henry piere ANO the man ...
    What a fantastic representative for the sport..
    FANTASTIC GOOD LOOKS AND HEALTHY , I SUSPECT HE HAS JAMAICAN BLOOD IN HIS VEINS ??
    Also hey ron harris just because you are in iove with cody mointgoimmery , grimes a.ka the white boy batty crew, doesnt meant henry has not been popular in the streets .Myself and edwards have been on the henry train 4 years ..
    I don't think I have hyped up Cody or Regan much at all - more like Bumstead and Lunsford.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  4. #4
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I don't think I have hyped up Cody or Regan much at all - more like Bumstead and Lunsford.
    yes maybe that is true ..Good no need to hype thoose guys -
    Lunsford and bumstd are guys who is worthy of hyping great men ..
    Ano came off really good here, very cool guy indeed.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Henry piere ANO the man ...
    What a fantastic representative for the sport..
    FANTASTIC GOOD LOOKS AND HEALTHY , I SUSPECT HE HAS JAMAICAN BLOOD IN HIS VEINS ??
    Also hey ron harris just because you are in iove with cody mointgoimmery , grimes a.ka the white boy batty crew, doesnt meant henry has not been popular in the streets .Myself and edwards have been on the henry train 4 years ..
    excellent interview...played hockey,basketball,was good in art, rides motorcycles.. also has caught a northern pike..
    will have the best back with Breon in the Classic.. from the front and side thou he will be challenged by Arash and Vissers

  6. #6
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    589
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Lacks charisma. Stanimal now that's a good character.

  7. #7
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michael_edwards View Post
    excellent interview...played hockey,basketball,was good in art, rides motorcycles.. Also has caught a northern pike..
    Will have the best back with breon in the classic.. From the front and side thou he will be challenged by arash and vissers
    ano on the rize
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •