Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Ronline Report with Henri Pierre Ano

Default The Ronline Report with Henri Pierre Ano

Henry piere ANO the man ...
    What a fantastic representative for the sport..
    FANTASTIC GOOD LOOKS AND HEALTHY , I SUSPECT HE HAS JAMAICAN BLOOD IN HIS VEINS ??
    Also hey ron harris just because you are in iove with cody mointgoimmery , grimes a.ka the white boy batty crew, doesnt meant henry has not been popular in the streets .Myself and edwards have been on the henry train 4 years ..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    FANTASTIC GOOD LOOKS AND HEALTHY , I SUSPECT HE HAS JAMAICAN BLOOD IN HIS VEINS ??
    Also hey ron harris just because you are in iove with cody mointgoimmery , grimes a.ka the white boy batty crew, doesnt meant henry has not been popular in the streets .Myself and edwards have been on the henry train 4 years ..
    I don't think I have hyped up Cody or Regan much at all - more like Bumstead and Lunsford.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I don't think I have hyped up Cody or Regan much at all - more like Bumstead and Lunsford.
    yes maybe that is true ..Good no need to hype thoose guys -
    Lunsford and bumstd are guys who is worthy of hyping great men ..
    Ano came off really good here, very cool guy indeed.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    excellent interview...played hockey,basketball,was good in art, rides motorcycles.. also has caught a northern pike..
    will have the best back with Breon in the Classic.. from the front and side thou he will be challenged by Arash and Vissers

Barbarian

Lacks charisma. Stanimal now that's a good character.

Quote Originally Posted by michael_edwards View Post
    excellent interview...played hockey,basketball,was good in art, rides motorcycles.. Also has caught a northern pike..
    Will have the best back with breon in the classic.. From the front and side thou he will be challenged by arash and vissers
    ano on the rize