Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Michael Lockett 5 weeks out from the Olympia

Default Michael Lockett 5 weeks out from the Olympia

Honestly he always looks the same to me

I think he's looking better than ever here.

Barbarian

He improved on the whole, aside from gyno, his upper body got better. He nailed his color and oil in Chicago. HOWEVER, his legs are not pro level. I understand he has knee issues, or more lileky nerve damage. I
    honestly his good leg was better as an amateur.

He must be something freaky in person , cuz i just dont see it with him , probably the most unsymmetrical bbder in ifbb , no back , 1 leg , horrible posing...

Quote Originally Posted by somedevil View Post
    He must be something freaky in person , cuz i just dont see it with him , probably the most unsymmetrical bbder in ifbb , no back , 1 leg , horrible posing...
    when you are that ripped with muscle bellies like Lockett's most imprerfections are overtaken by the later..
    like at the Arnold Classic Dexter only lost to Bonac by 1 or 2 points and was missing one bicep and his quads ...
    Locket is going to give Oliva,Jr a run for his money for 12th place

12-13th place.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by Bestia View Post
    Honestly he always looks the same to me
    He is not making massive improvements, but his appearance is better than last year. That allows him to beat some guys that he theoretically should not.

He has a strange combination of great virtues and also great defects. I think he's the bodybuilder who does more with what he has in his hand.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    He is not making massive improvements, but his appearance is better than last year. That allows him to beat some guys that he theoretically should not.

He has a strange combination of great virtues and also great defects. I think he's the bodybuilder who does more with what he has in his hand.
    yes, plus said he has had an injury to his quad or they would be like his upperbody if he didnt and i believe him..he is a natural freak