Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MRE Real Food Bars a Game Changer

Default MRE Real Food Bars a Game Changer

im wondering how the salmon ,chicken , etc.etc. is converted to powder form ? to make the bar .

I'll stick with Animal Meal

Behemoth

i bet its dried like jerky

Quote Originally Posted by damien308 View Post
    im wondering how the salmon ,chicken , etc.etc. is converted to powder form ? to make the bar .
    It is very bad idea to use salmon for this kind of things. Where omega 3 fats can very easy oxidize.. Bars with things like oats, maltodextrin, dried fruits, whey protein, some almonds etc.. are ok, but this is just marketing bullshit..

Quote Originally Posted by sacharidacek View Post
    It is very bad idea to use salmon for this kind of things. Where omega 3 fats can very easy oxidize.. Bars with things like oats, maltodextrin, dried fruits, whey protein, some almonds etc.. are ok, but this is just marketing bullshit..
    Do you really think salmon is in there? A certain someone has had labeling issues with other companies

Spotter

Working part time at a supplement store Ive tried almost all the bars.
    And these really do taste good, as for the ingredients I dont know what is and isnt in there but I can tell you ive replaced a missed meal with 2 a few times and noticed no issues with digestion or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    I'll stick with Animal Meal

good choice , a lot of people love the new animal snaks as well . but im not too fond on the ingredients and price point . the first thing in the ingredient list is peanut butter , and "brown rice syrup " just doesn't sound healthy to me . I would rather just buy a snickers .

malto is also garbage

malto is also garbage
    Why? It is just good carb source. Its ok if its from GMO free corn.. Vitamin C, dextrose etc. is also from corn, everything is from corn..

good choice , a lot of people love the new animal snaks as well . but im not too fond on the ingredients and price point . the first thing in the ingredient list is peanut butter , and "brown rice syrup " just doesn't sound healthy to me . I would rather just buy a snickers .
    One thing we didn't want to put in Animal Snak bars that is found in a lot of other bars is sugar alcohols and artificial sweeteners so we use natural things like peanut butter, brown rice syrup and honey instead.
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa