Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 30

Thread: MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie | Episode 21

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,617
    Gender
    Male

    Default MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie | Episode 21


  2. #2
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,511

    Default

    Rosie's new hair style is a win! Giles, what are you going to do to switch up your look?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Rosie's new hair style is a win! Giles, what are you going to do to switch up your look?
    Umm, pigtails?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Rosie's new hair style is a win! Giles, what are you going to do to switch up your look?
    i was looking at the delts and chest.. did not notice the hair style
    was nice to see some hotness back on the show.. last show with Giles hitting on Kamal was a real barn burner

  5. #5

    Default

    Cedric is too humble unlike Arnold who is a 10x better speaker

  6. #6

    Default

    fantastic seeing Peter McGough's office..
    where only he can have the first edition of the Lord of the Rings book sitting right next to a pair of Dorian's 92 Mr Olympia worn posing trunks personally autographed to Peter

  7. #7
    Mass Monster Peter McGough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,281
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    fantastic seeing Peter McGough's office..
    where only he can have the first edition of the Lord of the Rings book sitting right next to a pair of Dorian's 92 Mr Olympia worn posing trunks personally autographed to Peter
    Michael that is an outrageous slur about Dorian's trunks. The trunks are from his 1993 win.

  8. #8

    Default

    Well AJ??

  9. #9

    Default

    AJ hasn't been online for nearly 5 days.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    AJ hasn't been online for nearly 5 days.
    Uh oh.

  11. #11
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Another well done episode you two.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Another well done episode you two.
    Thanks mate. She was quite unruly in this one, might have to get a tazer.

  13. #13
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Thanks mate. She was quite unruly in this one, might have to get a tazer.
    Make sure you buy this type. You can be up to 25 feet away and it has a laser beam for accuracy. That way if she flails around, you won’t have to worry about one of her arms or legs hitting you.
    EEDD3847-0051-43AA-A1C7-E675B76E76E3.jpeg
    I stop me....no one else does.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Make sure you buy this type. You can be up to 25 feet away and it has a laser beam for accuracy. That way if she flails around, you won’t have to worry about one of her arms or legs hitting you.
    EEDD3847-0051-43AA-A1C7-E675B76E76E3.jpeg
    That’s extremely helpful! Thanks Derek.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    That’s extremely helpful! Thanks Derek.
    Rosie has contacted me to name my price to come to Yorkshire to fuck you up..
    i said i only want to apply your oil and base tan when you make your comeback in a year or two and she agreed..
    so Giles you have 3 days until your laying on your couch unable to move for 2 weeks but first i want you to show me your pet amphibians and there habbitats

  16. #16
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Rosie has contacted me to name my price to come to Yorkshire to fuck you up..
    i said i only want to apply your oil and base tan when you make your comeback in a year or two and she agreed..
    so Giles you have 3 days until your laying on your couch unable to move for 2 weeks but first i want you to show me your pet amphibians and there habbitats
    Too far, Giles??
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Too far, Giles??
    Well I will need someone to tan me up Ron so umm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •