Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who will ultimately have the better pro career?

Default Who will ultimately have the better pro career?

They both have phenomenal pedigrees, so the question should get some interesting responses. I know which way AJ will lean.

Will Hunter Labrada or Sergio Oliva Jr have the better pro career? This is obviously assuming Hunter turns pro at some point.

I'm kind of torn here as I think Hunter will have the more complete physique but Sergio will have the freak factor.

Barbarian

both will lanquish around NY Pro type contests and sub-10th place Olympias. Nothing against either, they just don't have "it."

Very possible. I will say that some bodybuilders take off like a rocket once they turn pro. Dexter Jackson is one that comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestia View Post
    Very possible. I will say that some bodybuilders take off like a rocket once they turn pro. Dexter Jackson is one that comes to mind.
    But when Dexter turned pro in Detroit Michigan, there’s was no doubt in anyone’s mind, that he wasn’t going to have a successful pro career. He was just far ahead of everyone else on stage.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Barbarian

Sergio has the potential to get bigger.....if he does getting bigger I would not see Hunter beating him.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    But when Dexter turned pro in Detroit Michigan, there’s was no doubt in anyone’s mind, that he wasn’t going to have a successful pro career. He was just far ahead of everyone else on stage.
    Turned out even better than predicted and happened quickly, big progress in size and quality.

Of course it could go the other way, I remember Franco Santoriello wowing people when he won and the fizzled quickly.

hunter doesnt have alot of frame left to add onto but his conditioning could improve alot... sergios got room to add and could probably still come in sharper... i think sergio comes out ahead potential wise

Sergio can add quite a bit of muscle still , he would be VERY good with another 10-15 lbs of stage weight.

Behemoth

I like Hunter's physique much more than Sergio's right now. BB is subjective. Way more balanced and a better structure.