Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Open invite for AJ and Michael Edwards

Default Open invite for AJ and Michael Edwards

BMC and I would like to invite AJ and Michael Edwards to be guests on our show. We are getting quite a few viewer requests for you guys. Michael you can even where a mask if you'd like

3 months to prep for it and then................
    I stop me....no one else does.

Great idea.

Michael Edwards ain't real..

Let's go with Kinic instead
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

No love for the Mayor?

It seems that Goon and BMC haven't learned their lesson from all those rescheduled Ronline appointments.

Yes. A.J with his tag-team combo partner ME.
    Good idea.
    But I have a feeling that only A.J could come, ME is too EPIC for your show, only to CNN he will agree for interview.
    BetiOna will be other good guest to have along with A.J.
    Oooh, Kinic with A.J will be epic!

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spasatel View Post
    Yes. A.J with his tag-team combo partner ME.
    Good idea.
    But I have a feeling that only A.J could come, ME is too EPIC for your show, only to CNN he will agree for interview.
    BetiOna will be other good guest to have along with A.J.
    Oooh, Kinic with A.J will be epic!

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for keeping me in mind, but I'm not fluent when it comes to hear and speaking English. It would be a disaster.

If someday I am too epic, I could have an interview with MD latino, and put some subtitles for you.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Thanks for keeping me in mind, but I'm not fluent when it comes to hear and speaking English. It would be a disaster.

If someday I am too epic, I could have an interview with MD latino, and put some subtitles for you.

Zero epicness on your part.. to lazy to learn english. lol
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    No love for the Mayor?
    Hmmm.. that could good

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    3 months to prep for it and then................
    That’s less than Heath takes for his Olympia prep. They will then blame food poisoning.....

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Michael Edwards ain't real..

Let's go with Kinic instead
    Great idea....kinic has the guts to do it

AJ, get your sexy brown ass on this show mate. That’s an order.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    BMC and I would like to invite AJ and Michael Edwards to be guests on our show. We are getting quite a few viewer requests for you guys. Michael you can even where a mask if you'd like
    Goon thank you for the invite ....

About 4 years ago I watched the arnold brazil scewjob contest, and no matter if at the time I could not spell on a computer I had to start posting .
    The pain of the beyeke scewjob made me for the first time ever logg into trendy computer and be a nerd.

Obviously me not knowing anything about a computer, forums or nerd shiit other than youtube. hustling in the street , beeing on too much coke, getting arrested while going too prague to beat up weinberger, talking to legends, getting fan mail from legends , getting my name called out on bopdybuiding shows ,
    So many wonderfull moments , but obviously my most cherished moment ..my bros 2 pros weekend.

I called up giles and said ninja im coming , then went and bought the plane ticket the night before ( cost me 4 times the price , since the plane was at 10 in the morning I had to stay up all night doing coke so I would not go to bed and miss the plain.
    So I got the beard and hair perfectly fixed , got my gold 5000 euro shoes out and I can tell you it was one of my best weekends ever.

Meeting all the higher ups , talking to role model bob chic , eating steak and banana shake with giles and meeting nathan de asha and vissers ,,..

Goon here in norway there are no stars, there is no interest for legit old school 90s 2000s bodybuilding , people are batty boys here .

Just imagine all off sudden you get invited writing articles and being on bodybuild9ngs shows and you a swag champ from oslo ? raised up on joe weider and m.d magazines and all off sudden you getting advice from peter mcguch ..

GOON I AM VERY HAPPY YOU WANT ME ON YOURE SHOW.
    This week I have stated to right articles ....Yes it is true it is daam true ...

As soon as the articles are out I will be glad to be on youre show.
    And obviously with edwards it will be a dream come true-
    Goon I am looking forward to be on your show
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Goon thank you for the invite ....

About 4 years ago I watched the arnold brazil scewjob contest, and no matter if at the time I could not spell on a computer I had to start posting .
    The pain of the beyeke scewjob made me for the first time ever logg into trendy computer and be a nerd.

Obviously me not knowing anything about a computer, forums or nerd shiit other than youtube. hustling in the street , beeing on too much coke, getting arrested while going too prague to beat up weinberger, talking to legends, getting fan mail from legends , getting my name called out on bopdybuiding shows ,
    So many wonderfull moments , but obviously my most cherished moment ..my bros 2 pros weekend.

I called up giles and said ninja im coming , then went and bought the plane ticket the night before ( cost me 4 times the price , since the plane was at 10 in the morning I had to stay up all night doing coke so I would not go to bed and miss the plain.
    So I got the beard and hair perfectly fixed , got my gold 5000 euro shoes out and I can tell you it was one of my best weekends ever.

Meeting all the higher ups , talking to role model bob chic , eating steak and banana shake with giles and meeting nathan de asha and vissers ,,..

Goon here in norway there are no stars, there is no interest for legit old school 90s 2000s bodybuilding , people are batty boys here .

Just imagine all off sudden you get invited writing articles and being on bodybuild9ngs shows and you a swag champ from oslo ? raised up on joe weider and m.d magazines and all off sudden you getting advice from peter mcguch ..

GOON I AM VERY HAPPY YOU WANT ME ON YOURE SHOW.
    This week I have stated to right articles ....Yes it is true it is daam true ...

As soon as the articles are out I will be glad to be on youre show.
    And obviously with edwards it will be a dream come true-
    Goon I am looking forward to be on your show
    Thank you very much AJ. I welcome your swag and it will be an honor. I have Edward's favorite Ashley K on next Monday. I imagine Michael will like that !

Goon and Mike, I’d spend more energy/time doing one with the Mayor and Daibhi....2 guys who would actually do it and deserve it. Sure you wouldn’t get some lame excuses.
    I stop me....no one else does.

my brother a.j. for sure!!!!

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast