Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lewis -vs- Lunsford

Default Lewis -vs- Lunsford

I stop me....no one else does.

they both have to make the 212 weight limit and this could alter looks greatly, so its up in the air but I would have to give slight advantage to flex cause he has done it so many times and peaked just fine.
    IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Barbarian

Flex has more thickness in the arms and legs. Also more maturity and will be hard when the day comes.

It will take an exceptional performance to beat Flex in his last 212 Olympia.

flex will probably be much harder come show time but it looks like lunsford will push him on shape and size

if lunsford beats flex at the O this year... does flex still move up to open?

V taper lunsford. Shoulder arms and calves Lewis. Much different with side by side pics than standing onstage under lights with pressure on.

This year wont be a walk in the park but I hope it is like 91 for Haney. Dorian arrived and pushed Haney to his best.

Lunsford has WAAAAY better back. Plus Flex`s delts and arms are way better than his back.

Lunsford is more complete in this pose. His back is perfectly developed. Flex`s back is too much traps and not enough lats
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Lunsford has WAAAAY better back. Plus Flex`s delts and arms are way better than his back.

Lunsford is more complete in this pose. His back is perfectly developed. Flex`s back is too much traps and not enough lats
    This is accurate statement with I agree!
    Other thing is Flex is in just like in perfect artistic lighting here and still Lunsford back is a lot better overall and I go with the Lunsford on the whole pose.
    Also in BLS Lunsford will kill him!
    But all this will be true on stage if Lunsford will be at least close to Flex in condition, dryness and hardness. Which Lunsford with his young and recentrly build muscle could possibly not achieve just yet...

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

2 separate pictures pushed together, taken under different lighting, definitely doesn’t define a clear winner, but damn is this exciting. Lewis has some crazy thickness down the center of his back, but doesn’t have the flaring lats that Derek has. I agree with b-boy, it’s all going to matter what they look like after making weight. Can’t wait to see them standing side by side, under the exact same lighting.
    I stop me....no one else does.

There is no Flex vs Lunsford. Everyone forgetting about Jose, Ahmad, David, Kamal. You guys are acting like it's going to come down to flex and lunsford lol you guys are trippin.

I have a hunch that Lunsford is gonna end up as runner up, taking the title 2019. (if he stays in 212)

To say Lunsford is more complete when his back totally overshadows his, biceps, triceps, glutes, forearms, hams and.... The calfs... Doesn't make sense. However, Lunsford does have a crazy back. Add to that, condition. Will he be sharp enough because he was nowhere near it last Olympia. My prediction. Someone other than Derek will be second.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post
    There is no Flex vs Lunsford. Everyone forgetting about Jose, Ahmad, David, Kamal. You guys are acting like it's going to come down to flex and lunsford lol you guys are trippin.
    This ^^
    D E S T R O Y

Pffffft.

Giles vs Derek, who wins?

Tough one this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Pffffft.

Giles vs Derek, who wins?

Tough one this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol@ the batman mirror.

Lunsford BDB is money, every time I train back this is what you wish your back could look like.
    Want to improve day in and day out.
    Learning more and more every day

The main issues we've being hearing about Lunsfords physique (apart from his calfs) is that he doesn't have muscle maturity. So basically Lunsford sucks for being young.

Now we're hearing his back development overpowers the rest of him from the rear. Lunsford now sucks in the same way Haney and Yates did.
    Last edited by Donflex; August 17th, 2018 at 08:02 AM.

This is a fun debate however you can't judge on 2 dimensional pics taken weeks out from a show. It doesn't matter how they look now, it matters how they look on stage, in person, the day of competition.

That being said Derek is making some crazy improvements and the best part is he is just getting started.
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast