Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Another one week ban on bodybuilding.com for ABSOLUTELY ROASTING A NUN MODERATOR.

Banned

Default Another one week ban on bodybuilding.com for ABSOLUTELY ROASTING A NUN MODERATOR.

Yet again the NUNS on bodybuilding.com ban me for another week.

Some geek on there calls me out and tells me basically that I can't go on the training section and tell people that distance running is bad.

I have been doing my distance running thing where I go to threads and teach people that distance running prohibits protein synthesis within the muscle fibers due to lactic acid accumulation within the body which then thus leads to weaker and smaller muscles.

The NUN moderator " ICEMAN1800 " proceeds to tell me that i'm not allowed to state my personal opinion on training forums.

Then he completely contradicts himself and at first says that the misc is the only place where trolls are allowed.

Then i'm banned for trolling because I reply to his comment and ROAST him.

First he says to me this.

" Final warning. Stop trolling other subforums on this site with your broscience drivel. This isn't a request."

You know how the NUNS get. They think that you're going to bow down to them and shut up.

They think that you're suppose to get scared and fear them.

What he fails to realize is I really don't give a fuck if they ban me. That's what he fails to realize.

So I then reply with this to ICEMAN1800.

" You're talking to the hottest human being that will ever exist on this planet.

Don't give me a warning to anything.

Do you understand me?

There is no set standard for anything workout wise or training wise or nutrition wise.

It's all a matter of opinion.

And not you or anyone else in this world is going to tell me to that my opinion doesn't count.

Therefore stop impeding on my free speech right as an individual. I don't care that you think that private companies such as bb.com are able to somehow magically impede and bypass this universal law just because you think you're a " private " company.

The rule applies to everything. Private company or not.

What you call drivel is a matter of opinion not exact science and it's your opinion.

Maybe it's not drivel to me.

Do you see the difference between the two? Or is that beyond your level of mental capacity to comprehend?

Everyone on this site is freely able to give their opinions on things.

And i'll tell anyone in this world that distance running prohibits protein synthesis within the muscle fibers due to lactic acid accumulation thus causing them to become weaker and smaller, anytime that I want to.

Who are you to tell me that something doesn't work?

I just set an unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash at .94 of a second. And we have people like you here telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about.

If I don't know what I'm talking about then why did I just set an unofficial world record?

I'm bigger, faster, and stronger than you all."

So not only was my free speech right violated again. The idiot proceeds to tell everyone that the misc is the only place where trolls are welcome but then i'm banned for trolling.

And to this day they still think i'm trolling. Whatever the hell that means. I'm just fucking talking..

So a complete contradiction.

Just goes to show they have no clue how to operate a company. Their company is going backwards. Ever since 2012 there is around 30 percent less posters on their misc section because of all of the excessive banning.

I know for a fact in 2012 that the first page of threads would get to the third page of threads in around a few minutes. Now it takes hours.

If you know what I mean by that.

Here's the link to the actual thread.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=176134421

Denial sucks huh?

Denial is going to give you every reason in the book to deny something. Denial is going to tell you that you're not in denial of the denial.

Even the next moderator that comes on tries to come in and act like nothing happened and taunts me with a Will Ferrel picture as if i'm the one that got roasted here.

I mean the least they could do is admit to the roasting.

Just admit to it..

But hey if you want to reason with the hottest human being and smartest human being that will ever exist on this planet then i'm going ROAST the fuck out of you.

Damn this has to be one of my best roasts ever.

I'm going to get a job on comedy central as OFFICIAL ROASTER.

Damn i'm just too good.

MD moved this from No Bull to OT Stuff.

Seems a little disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    MD moved this from No Bull to OT Stuff.

Seems a little disrespectful.
    We tighten up on No Bull moderation just prior to and during Olympia coverage periods.
    Besides that I am trying to figure out what the OP bodybuilding.com argument with a mod has to do with MD.

If this thread turns into a damn the man and bash MD mods thread it will be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    We tighten up on No Bull moderation just prior to and during Olympia coverage periods.
    Besides that I am trying to figure out what the OP bodybuilding.com argument with a mod has to do with MD.

If this thread turns into a damn the man and bash MD mods thread it will be closed.
    I was being sarcastic, Bowden.

Dude is a troll, I'm surprised it wasn't moved to the pit.