Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tiger Talk with Giles Thomas - Special Guest: Toney Freeman

Default Tiger Talk with Giles Thomas - Special Guest: Toney Freeman

Ohh cant wait to watch this later today , freeman legit legend
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Ohh cant wait to watch this later today , freeman legit legend
    after you seen Sacha Coen interview OJ Simpson yet

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    after you seen Sacha Coen interview OJ Simpson yet
    What is ali g interviewing o.j???????? Link please
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

What is ali g interviewing o.j???????? Link please
    Saw it last night mate, hilarious.

And when him and a guy go undercover as lesbians at a march. Oh god I was howling AJ. So funny.
    Last edited by Giles; August 28th, 2018 at 11:06 AM.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

FANTASTIC INTERVIEW , FANTASTIC .

JUST FANTASTIC ....

200981564222_GL_ToneyXManFreeman_01.jpg make america great againeugenior_joseph_make-america-great-again-cap-handout-640x480.jpg, freeman for president year 2020.

JUST FANTASTIC ....

200981564222_GL_ToneyXManFreeman_01.jpg make america great againeugenior_joseph_make-america-great-again-cap-handout-640x480.jpg, freeman for president year 2020.

Ahhhh, I’m glad you liked it mate.

Sorry about the echo on Toney’s voice, worked out right after that that’s why I need to wear headphones when doing these, stops the feedback going back into the recorder.

Jamie the Giant I’m doing Tiger Talk with tomorrow AJ.

Bloody spoil you I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Ahhhh, I’m glad you liked it mate.

Sorry about the echo on Toney’s voice, worked out right after that that’s why I need to wear headphones when doing these, stops the feedback going back into the recorder.

Jamie the Giant I’m doing Tiger Talk with tomorrow AJ.

Bloody spoil you I do.
    Giles I am born in the 80s do you think I care about some modern day batty computer sound? no as long as I can see and hear freeman is all that matters.
    KAMAL dissing all the other 212 guys prime time, alvin smalls 320 pounds drug free interview, Freeman legend interview and then jamie the giant 0a7536cddcbade27a2c103206cf8654f.jpg.
    Yup giles it seems bodybuilding media is understanding who the epic guys are , ...

the only guys left you need is phil heath , lionel beyeke mike o hearn and chuul soon and it would be a wrap.

Giles this coffee freeman is hyping sounds INCREDIBLE??He says this coffee is like a drug ? I wish to buy this coffee and se for myself.
    Also freeman wow looks young , 260 pounds not even lifting , come back tour master olympia in the future hqdefault.jpg here you see him fucking dexcter jackson at the previous master o)
    Making tons of cash legally, marries for 20 years with same woman, has son who is better than breon from the back but naturally off coarse no juice needed 1200px-Orange_juice_1.jpg

Also this law of attraction thing, do you know anything about this? I have heard about this, it seems top be working for freeman.Where can I check up on this?= is it a book ?or is it you tube videos ?

Also jamie the giant has the potential too be a huge star , it is not his phsqyue on stage that shines the most, but it is his overall carisma/ size/ giantism/ taking over the room presence he got that will make him a star -Jamie very good IT FACTOR 11822325_885865071483502_738855758439405988_n.jpg

Awesome AJ.

Tiger Talkin’ with Jamie tomorrow mate, any questions for him?

The law of attraction is basically give and ye shall receive.

Be good to people and they will be good to you mate is it in a nutshell. Your vibe attracts your tribe!

JUST FANTASTIC ....

i would vote for Toney and would recruit him and Beyeke with Heath to join the whites during a race war

The law of attraction is basically give and ye shall receive.

Be good to people and they will be good to you mate is it in a nutshell. Your vibe attracts your tribe!
    Well then that I already know from reading the world best book 31507-biblewithlight-light-bible.1200w.tn.jpg the bible ..
    crishtinanity on the rize ,Alter boys lining up TO 5150-1024x671.jpg get the D.

Awesome AJ.

Tiger Talkin’ with Jamie tomorrow mate, any questions for him?
    How much mass does he feel he needs to add to truly fill out that enormous frame of his?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Toney really is an easy interview. You just start talking to him and it all flows. You feel like he's someone you talk to every day.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Toney really is an easy interview. You just start talking to him and it all flows. You feel like he's someone you talk to every day.
    I’ll be interviewing Toney again in Vegas Ron! Clip on mic’s, informal, gonna let him talk as long as possible. My absolute favourite pro to interview.

First time I interviewed him was in 2011, again in 2012 and 2013.

At the 2013 Santa Susanna pro show after the show we went for steak and went to a club drinking girly cocktails. AJ would have been in heaven!!!!