Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Rising Phoenix and Arizona Pro!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    does not look good, i completly lost an erection looking at her photos and i have a testosterone level over 9000
    I’m sure Jen will look great mate, don’t you worry. I do worry when I see female competitors shredded months and months out though.

Pulling for Heather Grace to win again in WPD.

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    That is 100% false.

Iris is NOT required to requalify, and can enter any show she wishes. its HER choice. No door has closed. And, it was not asked of her to "soften her look", it was suggested that she probably didn't have to go to those extremes in order for her to have a great shot at the title. Big difference.
    I only echo her words. Manion gave her permission, but the promoters did not.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    She had problems with Tim Gardner to enter the first Rising show when she was required to qualify for the show despite the fact that she was 10 times Miss Olympia. Was also asked to soften his look. So since Tim, is the one who organizes all the female bodybuilding shows, the door is closed for her.

https://www.musclesportmag.com/2016/...rength-issues/
    oh yes I forgot that .

iris may not win ms america beauty title, but wow what a champion ,refuses to enter the show and win easy money and nice car because of pride ,very good woman
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

That is 100% false.

Iris is NOT required to requalify, and can enter any show she wishes. its HER choice. No door has closed. And, it was not asked of her to "soften her look", it was suggested that she probably didn't have to go to those extremes in order for her to have a great shot at the title. Big difference.
    Iris announced doing the Rising Phoenix in 2016, she posted videos on her progress, and she fully expected to get on the stage. However, the promoters kept giving her weird conditions that she refused to comply with – as the most successful bodybuilder, male or female, ever, she should have automatically qualified for any pro show, including the Rising Phoenix.

First they asked her to qualify. Later, this was overruled by the IFBB, but they still kept asking her to comply with various requests… while they extended a special invite to Alina Popa, who is clearly more compliant with the look they are after.

How they later treated Aleesha Young only confirms that.

That is 100% false.

Forget about this bob we have bigger fish too fry 1165bf8582c60b1d6df50f2ef6e7a02b.jpg

OLYMPIA PRESS CONFERENCE IS COMNG UP ..

This year we have toons of material to bring epic event ..

be sure too focus on

Heath vs rhoden

rhoden has talked shiit about heath leading up..There is potential for some good drama here .
    Rhoden will bring some good dissing of heath if you push him....

Start of with hey rhoden, people say you cant beat heath , whats has changed this year ? how can you beat heath this year? Ask for which poses he can win in etch--Rhoden will talk and heath will get pissed .
    When heath is pissed always good drama will take place kai-phil.jpg

Nathan de asha

You can get good material from him this year ...Nathan has been cocky all year , exploit this .
    You say hey nathan you have said you are the next in line to win the olympia, but what about the oxygen crew? do you not think Ramy is next in line ? ask him what he thinks about heaths reign?

Also 212 there is tons of drama , there is some romoures that derik lunsford is a con man/ poser ...He has american good image but many of the 212 guys do not like hiim ,.They are either jealouse or correct .
    Ask flex hey must people have hadi as the legit 212 champ, do you have something to say about that?

Also jeremy buendia he can snap,say that most people have ferguson beating him, buendia will maxresdefault.jpgsnap.

And also be sure to not focus too much on REGAN GRIMES he does not have the hood support ...

Bob I cant wait this year olympia press is going to be the shiit if you need more questions too ask just ask me I will give them top you.
    good luck to you and james this years will be great, I CAN FEEL IT
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    oh yes I forgot that .

iris may not win ms america beauty title, but wow what a champion ,refuses to enter the show and win easy money and nice car because of pride ,very good woman
    Oh yes, she is a champion for the integrity she has shown throughout her career.

Oh yes, she is a champion for the integrity she has shown throughout her career.
    best female champion off all time although i have Rachel mclish as the best female olympia ever rachel-mclish-posing.jpg

I only echo her words. Manion gave her permission, but the promoters did not.

The Promoter of a show doesnt have the vested authority to dictate what the rules are. Youre echoing a false story. The decision to compete/ not to compete rested solely with Iris. Much like the Kai Greene episode from a few years ago...no one kept him from the stage, except himself.

The Promoter of a show doesnt have the vested authority to dictate what the rules are. Youre echoing a false story. The decision to compete/ not to compete rested solely with Iris. Much like the Kai Greene episode from a few years ago...no one kept him from the stage, except himself.
    Why she would invent that drama? Never in her career had problems or talk shit about anything, except when evaluated by suspicious lumps in her buttocks.

I do not think that Iris and Kai have much in common in terms of personality (being the center of attention, generating expectations or keeping the fans in uncertainty). She always speaks on the stage

THIS!!!!!! ^^^^

2016 Olympia Kai = full of shit. That crying video he did was such a huge kick in the nuts to the pro league. Like Bob says, the fault for that one was at Kai’s feet. No daft conspiracy theory that he clearly wanted to have put out there.

Last edited by Beti ona; September 9th, 2018 at 02:44 AM.

2018 IFBB Arizona Pro Figure top 6:

1 - Cydney Gillion
    2 - Cindy Starling-Horrell
    3 - Ivana Ivusic
    4 - Chelsea Larson
    5 - Kristine Finsaas
    6 - Wendy Fortino

The 2018 WOS RP IFBB Pro FBB Top 6:

1st: Alina Popa
    2nd: Margie Martin