Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Testosterone Resistance & Absorption Issues | Ask the Anabolic Doc Ep. 25

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,623
    Gender
    Male

    Default Testosterone Resistance & Absorption Issues | Ask the Anabolic Doc Ep. 25


  2. #2
    Barbarian Squat Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Amsterdam - The Netherlands
    Posts
    689
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I'm out camping with my wife.
    I'll return home Sunday, so I'll watch and listen then.
    I'm curious as to learn what the doc has to say about Testosterone Resistance.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC U11 met Tapatalk
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

  3. #3
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,549

    Default

    As soon as I heard the term 'testosterone resistance,' I immediately thought, "Shit, I must have that! This explains why I don't look like this guy!"

    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  4. #4
    Barbarian Squat Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Amsterdam - The Netherlands
    Posts
    689
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    As soon as I heard the term 'testosterone resistance,' I immediately thought, "Shit, I must have that! This explains why I don't look like this guy!"

    Well Ron, you look great. No reason for complaining.
    Me on the other hand...

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC U11 met Tapatalk
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

  5. #5
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,549

    Default

    Squat Junkie, you just need to master filters and lighting like me!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  6. #6
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,036
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Thanks for asking my question Ron. He is truly informative, I enjoy watching/listening to these episodes.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  7. #7
    Barbarian Squat Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Amsterdam - The Netherlands
    Posts
    689
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Squat Junkie, you just need to master filters and lighting like me!
    😂😂😂

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC U11 met Tapatalk
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

  8. #8
    Barbarian Squat Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Amsterdam - The Netherlands
    Posts
    689
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I just watched the show on my smart phone. Thanks for the answers and insights the doc provided.

    It immediately triggered some new questions, which I shall share with you before the next show. It has to do with the cortical steroids, but I get back on that later.

    Thanks again you both.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC U11 met Tapatalk
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

  9. #9
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squat Junkie View Post
    I just watched the show on my smart phone. Thanks for the answers and insights the doc provided.

    It immediately triggered some new questions, which I shall share with you before the next show. It has to do with the cortical steroids, but I get back on that later.

    Thanks again you both.


    Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC U11 met Tapatalk
    Thanks to you and everyone else who submits the thought-provoking questions. Without them we have no show!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  10. #10
    Barbarian Squat Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Amsterdam - The Netherlands
    Posts
    689
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Ron,

    I have more questions for the doc.

    The doctor mentioned Cortical Steroids like Prednison being Testosterone wreckers.

    People with Asthma inhale medication like Salmeterol, Salbutamol etcetera.
    These medicines are also Cortical Steroids. The only difference is that they are not being ingested but inhaled.

    Does inhaling these Cortical Steroids wreck havoc on a man's Testosterone Levels?
    Does inhaling them has a negative influence on a middle aged guy's TRT regimen?
    If yes, how to tackle this?
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

  11. #11
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squat Junkie View Post
    Ron,

    I have more questions for the doc.

    The doctor mentioned Cortical Steroids like Prednison being Testosterone wreckers.

    People with Asthma inhale medication like Salmeterol, Salbutamol etcetera.
    These medicines are also Cortical Steroids. The only difference is that they are not being ingested but inhaled.

    Does inhaling these Cortical Steroids wreck havoc on a man's Testosterone Levels?
    Does inhaling them has a negative influence on a middle aged guy's TRT regimen?
    If yes, how to tackle this?
    Great one, thanks!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  12. #12

    Default

    Right here, Prostatitis got Cipro and popped my Achilles tendon!

  13. #13
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,036
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey Ron, Dave P made a video stating that injections to the quad wasn’t worth the risk. Can you please ask Dr. O’Connor his thoughts?
    I stop me....no one else does.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •