Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jose Raymond: Should Guy Cisternino retire?

Default Jose Raymond: Should Guy Cisternino retire?

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

very good points by Jose, maybe Guy can chime in here and tell us his plans..
    also how he thinks the Giant Killer Clarida who has a similar training ethic will do ( i have him top 3)

i believe Guy is in a very dark place in his mind right now, Sister of Jesus send him your prayers.. a dark place just like when Hide Yamagishi finds out the sushi bar ran out of raw squid which is favorite

Hey Ron, I don't believe you have had Guy on Ronline. How about an interview to see how his recovery is going and what his plans are for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy! View Post
    Hey Ron, I don't believe you have had Guy on Ronline. How about an interview to see how his recovery is going and what his plans are for the future?
    What was his injury?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by macmac View Post
    What was his injury?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk
    Double shoulder surgery.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i think Guy has finally given up, even soldiers give up sometimes.. he is italian so i can see him giving up..
    Russian,Polish,and Dutch gentics running thru my veins never give up.. go make meatballs in your kitchen pizine

Very nice. Thats the way to put it. And Guy knows what he can do and what will ruin hes body and life, Guy has nothing he need to do, its what stays fun.

I would love to if he is up for it. Last I heard from him he was trash talking MD on RX. I wouldn't hold it against him, I know any guest there who has ever had even the remotest connection to MD is encouraged to trash us.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I would love to if he is up for it. Last I heard from him he was trash talking MD on RX. I wouldn't hold it against him, I know any guest there who has ever had even the remotest connection to MD is encouraged to trash us.
    MD will own the bodybuilding internet soon enough and Gaitano will look to the stars with pasta sauce on the tip of his nose from slirping his pasta and ask for forgiveness..
    me and a.j. might forgive him

Guy did that? Really? That’s disappointing. Always liked Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Guy did that? Really? Thatís disappointing. Always liked Guy.
    Dave has a way of coaxing that type of talk out of people. He still has a big axe to grind against Steve.

MD Online Editor

Dave has a way of coaxing that type of talk out of people. He still has a big axe to grind against Steve.

MD Online Editor

my opinion Guy should retire
    nothing left to prove and at 35+ yrs old after major injuries/surgeries what are the chances that he will improve from here

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    my opinion Guy should retire
    nothing left to prove and at 35+ yrs old after major injuries/surgeries what are the chances that he will improve from here
    they told Clarida to retire when he was 8 years old when he was 4'5 65lbs but he told them he would fuck them all as he rises to power..
    now giant killer is posed to challenge for the 212 title and win it shortly

Clarida was shopping in the toddler clothing section until he was 25 , did he give up?
    he is now pressing 185lb dumbells that weigh more than him for 8 reps

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Clarida was shopping in the toddler clothing section until he was 25 , did he give up?
    Hee heeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    This last part is accurate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast