Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jose Raymond: Should Guy Cisternino retire?

Clarida p4p the strongest pro bodybuilder out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Dave has a way of coaxing that type of talk out of people. He still has a big axe to grind against Steve.

MD Online Editor
    Dave actually had one shoulder replacement and needs another. Something for Guy and others with shoulder issues to consider. He's had a good career.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Clarida p4p the strongest pro bodybuilder out there?
    yes, i don't see anyone in the open challenging him.. Akim can lift heavy but only for 2-3 reps..
    Clarida reps out 5-6 with weight twice as much as what he weighs.. its like when you see an ant carrying a fudge sundae on its back and your like holy shit where did my fudge sundae go and how is that ant carrying 100x its weight

Actually I would love to see where I bashed MD bc I haven’t been on either site in awhile and last interview I did I didn’t air out any dirty Lainey, but good to see that you Ron “wouldn’t put it past me”
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

No i didn’t Giles don’t know where the hell he got his notes from
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

I would love to if he is up for it. Last I heard from him he was trash talking MD on RX. I wouldn't hold it against him, I know any guest there who has ever had even the remotest connection to MD is encouraged to trash us.
    I watch most of their content I never seen Guy bash MD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    I watch most of their content I never seen Guy bash MD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did not see it either, it was told to me.

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
    No i didn’t Giles don’t know where the hell he got his notes from

Good man, I’d hate to have to pounce on you in Vegas this week and deliver my dreaded Tigery piledriver. Oof.

(Very different to the kind I give to Rosie on birthdays and anniversaries)

A thread on MD that develops into a Guy Cisternino bashing thread and he has to come in here and tell the facts as to a second hand rumor that he bashed MD on RX.
    I have no idea as to the who is that told someone that he was doing this but that person is a gossip POS.

Why in the hell are unsubstantiated rumors that are second hand news not verified before someone reports gossip like it is accurate.

No wonder most pros will not post on this board.

I may be a old 'that guy' that gets in the way at times of what to some people is harmless fun as to posts that are spreading bullshit gossip, but bullshit like this type of rumor spreading that requires a pro come in here defend their name and post the truth is garbage.

it makes this forum look like a bunch of assholes.
    Last edited by Daibhí O'Buadain; September 10th, 2018 at 08:15 AM.

Actually I would love to see where I bashed MD bc I haven’t been on either site in awhile and last interview I did I didn’t air out any dirty Lainey, but good to see that you Ron “wouldn’t put it past me”
    It wasn't against you, Guy. Dave HATES Steve and MD and takes any chance to try to get anyone who has ever worked for MD in any capacity to talk shit. Very glad to hear it's not true.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    A thread on MD that develops into a Guy Cisternino bashing thread and he has to come in here and tell the facts as to a second hand rumor that he bashed MD on RX.
    I have no idea as to the who is that told someone that he was doing this but that person is a gossip POS.

Why in the hell are unsubstantiated rumors that are second hand news not verified before someone reports gossip like it is accurate.

I may be a old 'that guy' that gets in the way at times of what to some people is harmless fun as to posts that are spreading bullshit gossip, but bullshit like this type of rumor spreading that requires a pro come in here defend their name and post the truth is garbage.

I know I should have checked, but that would involve listening to hours and hours of RX Iron Rants, debates, Lives, and so on.

I would love to if he is up for it. Last I heard from him he was trash talking MD on RX. I wouldn't hold it against him, I know any guest there who has ever had even the remotest connection to MD is encouraged to trash us.
    Please note my exact wording here - I did not say "I wouldn't put it past him," I said "I wouldn't hold it against him," meaning that I would blame Dave for badgering him to get anything negative towards Steve or MD out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post

I should not have repeated that unsubstantiated gossip, but I still don't see where anyone was bashing Guy. I've always said he's one of the hardest-working athletes in the sport, and has done more with his genetics than just about any other man. The only issue I have with him is his love of country music.

I should not have repeated that unsubstantiated gossip, but I still don't see where anyone was bashing Guy. I've always said he's one of the hardest-working athletes in the sport, and has done more with his genetics than just about any other man. The only issue I have with him is his love of country music.
    I went on RX a long time ago for interviews, around the time Dave Baye was in and Ron you left. Dave asked questions about everyone at MD and asked if Steve owed me money etc and all I said I wasn’t sure bc we had a unique contract. And i specifically said I don’t know anyone else’s situation. And I did say there were times I had to fight for money or there was money on the way or in the mail and that was all not true in many occasions as I’m sure Ron u have run into back then. Denise isn’t the easiest human to deal with. That’s about as far as my “talk” went. I don’t burn bridges ever

I went on RX a long time ago for interviews, around the time Dave Baye was in and Ron you left. Dave asked questions about everyone at MD and asked if Steve owed me money etc and all I said I wasn’t sure bc we had a unique contract. And i specifically said I don’t know anyone else’s situation. And I did say there were times I had to fight for money or there was money on the way or in the mail and that was all not true in many occasions as I’m sure Ron u have run into back then. Denise isn’t the easiest human to deal with. That’s about as far as my “talk” went. I don’t burn bridges ever
    Sorry about all this Guy, It’s no excuse, but I’ve had to deal with so much crap about MD owing people money and me being owed money over the last two years that it’s made me paranoid and overly defensive at times. I just wish Dave would give it a rest already after all these years. I don’t waste my time talking about him or his website here.

Regardless, wishing you the best in your recovery and rehab and looking forward to seeing you on stage again next year. You know I respect the guys who have put in years and years of hard work like you.

MD Online Editor

I think we all need a good tickle fight in Vegas guys, who’s with me???

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I think we all need a good tickle fight in Vegas guys, who’s with me???
    Vodka sounds better to me mate

MD Online Editor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast