Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jose Raymond: Should Guy Cisternino retire?

giles , goon, ron harris and cox needs to get dave in the bathroom at the olympia and slap the shiit out of him .. if he still acts tough break his fingers , that will teach him a lesson talking shiit about m.d .Sometimes violence is needed .
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    giles , goon, ron harris and cox needs to get dave in the bathroom at the olympia and slap the shiit out of him .. if he still acts tough break his fingers , that will teach him a lesson talking shiit about m.d .Sometimes violence is needed .
    This isn't The Purge!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

ron getting a lot of heat lately. firt he is called out for cheating on jose, then guy puts him on blast. Ronaldo, you Always say Dave is obsessed with MD, that is true, but you guys also obsess About what Dave says. just let leatherface do his Thing and you do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Vodka sounds better to me mate

MD Online Editor
    If there’s vodka then a tickle fight is DEFINITELY happening Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    ron getting a lot of heat lately. firt he is called out for cheating on jose, then guy puts him on blast. Ronaldo, you Always say Dave is obsessed with MD, that is true, but you guys also obsess About what Dave says. just let leatherface do his Thing and you do you.
    Part of my problem is I am too lazy to sit through the hours of video Dave pumps out, so often I hear things secondhand and mistakenly take them at face value.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    If there’s vodka then a tickle fight is DEFINITELY happening Ron.
    I guess as long as it stays in Vegas

Part of my problem is I am too lazy to sit through the hours of video Dave pumps out, so often I hear things secondhand and mistakenly take them at face value.
    Mayhaps, M'Lord, as the online editor of a magazine, it would behoove you to refrain from making posts containing information you have not verified.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Quote Originally Posted by Womanthrower View Post
    Mayhaps, M'Lord, as the online editor of a magazine, it would behoove you to refrain from making posts containing information you have not verified.
    Perhaps

MD Online Editor

agree, 40% of Dave's material is just babbling bullshit then 60% is ok to listen to if you have an hour to blow on meaningless bodybuilding talk..
    i don't remember hearing anything Guy said that was bad mouthing MD and i listened to alot of fish face's stuff a few months ago but MD is over taking plastic face without even trying.. imagine when i bring MD supplements and Michael Edwards gear into the mix to go along with A.J.s monthly bodybuilding news .. i will make sure MD over takes even Centrum vitamins and Nature's Bounty vitamins.. we will be in all the super markets MD will be connected with quality and comfort

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123