Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 23

Default MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 23

I thught jamie the giant was going to be in the show ?
    AS the batty boys say LOL when gerald said RAMY should be 8th, has has he gone mad??
    By the way giles do you have any videos of any of youre own routines? I HAVE NEVER SEEN them before
    never mind the pimp slap picture it was not supposed to be in the pics, but since I am not a nerd i do not know how to remove the pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by a.j; September 3rd, 2018 at 04:22 PM.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Anth Bailes sent me samples of his new pre workout - KILLER energy and pump.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Wesley Vissers always sounds like he's narrating. What a radio/TV/podcast voice on that kid!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Wesley Vissers always sounds like he's narrating. What a radio/TV/podcast voice on that kid!
    I just get Gold Member from Austin Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Wesley is ace!!!! Love that guy.

Charismatic, professional and cool. But enough about me.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I thught jamie the giant was going to be in the show ?
    AS the batty boys say LOL when gerald said RAMY should be 8th, has has he gone mad??
    By the way giles do you have any videos of any of youre own routines? I HAVE NEVER SEEN them before
    never mind the pimp slap picture it was not supposed to be in the pics, but since I am not a nerd i do not know how to remove the pic
    Hi AJ.

Confession time mate. I’ve just contacted Jamie, his voice didn’t bloody record on our hour long Tiger Talk!!!! Aaaaaarghhhh. Worry not though my mountainous Norwegian chum, we’re doing it again this week for next episode. Phew.

I’ll get my posing routines from DVD onto MP4 files and pop up a couple up in the show. I put a lot of work into my routines, very proud of that fact and then you’ll see I can back up my often criticisms of the general shite level of posing in the pro and amateur levels.

I think I’m allowed to critique posing and conditioning as I always worked so, so hard to bring both those things to the stage when I competed.

Love a good pimp slap pic too mate. Never have too many I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Hi AJ.

Confession time mate. I’ve just contacted Jamie, his voice didn’t bloody record on our hour long Tiger Talk!!!! Aaaaaarghhhh. Worry not though my mountainous Norwegian chum, we’re doing it again this week for next episode. Phew.

I’ll get my posing routines from DVD onto MP4 files and pop up a couple up in the show. I put a lot of work into my routines, very proud of that fact and then you’ll see I can back up my often criticisms of the general shite level of posing in the pro and amateur levels.

I think I’m allowed to critique posing and conditioning as I always worked so, so hard to bring both those things to the stage when I competed.

Love a good pimp slap pic too mate. Never have too many I say.
    Giles since I am younger growing up falling in love with bodybuilding when I was teen there was not so much talk about posing .As I grew up in the mass era .
    Why do you think posing has gotten forgotten about ? where did the switch from the impotence of posing to today happened?
    All the routines in the 80s posing was very important.WHAT HAPPEND?

Let me ask you who is the two best posers in the open today in youre opinion ?( Jeff bexcham is my number 1 poser ,and bonac is surprisingly good , dexter most overrated poser today )
    And giles who was the first guy to do the hand to the air wait for aplause on stage ?? when did that get popular ?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Giles since I am younger growing up falling in love with bodybuilding when I was teen there was not so much talk about posing .As I grew up in the mass era .
    Why do you think posing has gotten forgotten about ? where did the switch from the impotence of posing to today happened?
    All the routines in the 80s posing was very important.WHAT HAPPEND?

Let me ask you who is the two best posers in the open today in youre opinion ?( Jeff bexcham is my number 1 poser ,and bonac is surprisingly good , dexter most overrated poser today )
    And giles who was the first guy to do the hand to the air wait for aplause on stage ?? when did that get popular ?
    I remember Nasser doing it maybe 18 years ago mate. Annoying isn’t it? Ever see Labrada, Ray, Haney, Vince Taylor or Dorian do that?

In this latest episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk