Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nike Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by JordanWFitness View Post
    Are football players even an employee of the league, I don't think so. Could be wrong
    I do not know.Herwe in scandanavia we dont fuck with the nfl .Not popular over here .
    only dan marino and o.j simpson are known here from the nfl .

here it is only nba, ifbb, wwe and some soccer.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

I hope elite black athletes and entertainers caucus financially; realizing that through ownership of these industries that they excel in will social justice be achieved!

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle acolyte View Post
    I hope elite black athletes and entertainers caucus financially; realizing that through ownership of these industries that they excel in will social justice be achieved!
    brother muscle acolyte finally you say something smart .
    Sadly this will never happened ...

We are the greatest race when it comes to be beeing epic
    Boxing, nfl, nba, bodybuilding, music , acting etch

but sadly all the coaches , team owners, promoters are white ....sadly there will never be justice because of this .
    Only way is to do it the mugave way and that is going to be hard in america ...

BLACK PEOPLE DO LIKE THE JEWS UNITE AND THEN WE CAN GAIN POWER , WHEN YOU OWN EVERYTHING THEN YOU HAVE THE POWER.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    I don't disagree with what you’ve said here. I can’t answer as to why they’ve all went MIA.
    did you watch any 49ers games.. he ran some bullshit college system his 1st year of short pass/run option..in a real NFL system this guy is a loser and if i was a reciever
    i would get ready to be thrown a ball in the ground or over my head from this guy

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    brother muscle acolyte finally you say something smart .
    Sadly this will never happened ...

We are the greatest race when it comes to be beeing epic
    Boxing, nfl, nba, bodybuilding, music , acting etch

but sadly all the coaches , team owners, promoters are white ....sadly there will never be justice because of this .
    Only way is to do it the mugave way and that is going to be hard in america ...

BLACK PEOPLE DO LIKE THE JEWS UNITE AND THEN WE CAN GAIN POWER , WHEN YOU OWN EVERYTHING THEN YOU HAVE THE POWER.
    a.j please join the whites during the race war...epicness doesn't matter as much as heart in war and most blacks lack heart,determination and willingness to go beyond what is infront of them.. they also don't know that they are being used by the illumanati whites right now for all types of things like votes,entertainment brainwashing ect..just like how the jews brought over the first slaves on there boats, to use them..i have already recruited Lee Haney,Phil Heath, Shaun Clarida, Lionel Beyeke, Toney Freeman,Michael Johnson to start a new race of blacks that will have respect for other races and not steal someones bus pass

These job arguments are silly. People trying to act like they're neutral about the protesting, and then rant about how they aint doin their jobs as a cop out to find something wrong with the kneeling. You aren't their employer? Shut the fuck up?
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234