Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Generation Iron Make Phil Look Like a Douchebag?

Default Did Generation Iron Make Phil Look Like a Douchebag?

Um yeah, didn’t need GI’s help with that. Has done well on his own with his own videos.
    I stop me....no one else does.

yes they did fuck heaths gimmick up--Heath the peoples champion 4 sure very dedicated and smart champion -
    on his way to 12...
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Um yeah, didn’t need GI’s help with that. Has done well on his own with his own videos.
    phil heath, educated black man, no g4p, no scandals, no criminal record,

kai greene batty man refuse to compete ... phil heath role model derik , very good role model.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Phil Heath did it by himself.He didnt need any help.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    phil heath, educated black man, no g4p, no scandals, no criminal record,

kai greene batty man refuse to compete ... phil heath role model derik , very good role model.
    A role model to who? Who outside of our small bodybuilding world? Plenty of educated black men out there who have no criminal record, that actually do something to better out society. Do you know if Phil is involved in any legit non-profit organizations? Does he contribute any personal time to Big Brothers? Do you know if he’s ever used his stardom for visiting young kids at St Jude’s Hospital with cancer? A friend of mine, you may know as the wrestler Rhino, has a small wrestling organization, the proceeds go towards sick/handicapped children. To me, that’s a role model.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Jesus, it´s been 6 years now, who cares? he makes himself look likfe an asshole all the time.

Hahahaa
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Damn BMC boy taking some heat!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    Jesus, it´s been 6 years now, who cares? he makes himself look likfe an asshole all the time.
    Did you watch that Ronline interview with him a few weeks ago? I thought he came across as a lot cooler than the image we typically have of him.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Rumour has it that years ago when Hany Rambod was training both Phil and Jay and Cutler was still Mr.O,Phil told Hany that he'll pay him twice what he's been paying by then if Hany gets rid of Jay and trains only him. He did that behind Jay's back,but Hany called Jay and told him about it.He said that as Jay introduced Phil to him,he feels it's fair if he let him know about it and that he will not take the offer. Cutler told Rambod something along the lines:"That's ok,take the offer and train him for that money,I'll be fine". Since then Jay is not with Rambod.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Did you watch that Ronline interview with him a few weeks ago? I thought he came across as a lot cooler than the image we typically have of him.
    yes, i also watched countless Videos of him acting like a total asshole.

I’ve met Phil several times, he’s sound. I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I’ve met Phil several times, he’s sound. I like him.
    you didnt like him for 3 months or so after last years Olympia.

No argument here.

A role model to who? Who outside of our small bodybuilding world? Plenty of educated black men out there who have no criminal record, that actually do something to better out society. Do you know if Phil is involved in any legit non-profit organizations? Does he contribute any personal time to Big Brothers? Do you know if he’s ever used his stardom for visiting young kids at St Jude’s Hospital with cancer? A friend of mine, you may know as the wrestler Rhino, has a small wrestling organization, the proceeds go towards sick/handicapped children. To me, that’s a role model.

I think you made up that you know rhino , this is a tactic you use because you know I love wrestling ...

ONTO THE GIFT again...

Funny you say that please go to phil heath s instagram account and check his later upptsdes --

last week he went to barbados to visit kids who live fun poverty .
    he did a full seminar with the kids and he also gave them moral advice on how to be epic ...Yes the champ even though dieting for his 8 th win took the time to help his brothers ,
    Also take notice he supported the troops too with a visit last week to some military base

32186865267.jpg

phil heath 7 time champion , but most importantly the creator if 3d muscle @philheath-showing-future-Mr-Olympia-what-his-biceps-will-look-like-after-he-eats-all-the-kids-f.jpg
    Phil heath will go down as the most winning american bodybuilder to ever bodybuild bro, the guys is a legend and huge role model.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post

last week he went to barbados to visit kids who live fun poverty .
    he did a full seminar with the kids and he also gave them moral advice on how to be epic ...Yes the champ even though dieting for his 8 th win took the time to help his brothers ,

I don't think that is exactly what happened... the Instagram post is old, from Nov 2017, while in Barbados for a guest posing, he visited the school.

https://www.barbadosadvocate.com/spo...y-hall-juniors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast