Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Phil Heath Train Like a Wuss?

Default Does Phil Heath Train Like a Wuss?

We all want to see another Dorian or Ronnie - who smashes ridiciolous weights in the gym and shout like crazy ...

But of course does phil train smart and he should keep on doing it because its work for him

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

smartest trainer in modern day olympia history ... no mayor injuries , no torn body parts , fresh muscle even if mid 30s , peaks perfect every year ( when not pregnant )
    excellent mind muscle connection in gym...
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Even though I’m not a fan of Heath, or a fan of using mostly machines, I’m going to have to side with his training style....for him. After all of this is said and done for Phil, it becomes about the quality of life. Plenty of retired pros are able to keep training and are able to look like they were someone once on top. Phil’s training style hasn’t hindered his career and will leave him with a body that’s still functional later in life. I can’t hate on him for that. Like MOB just said, if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it.
    I stop me....no one else does.

What’s with these headlines of threads?? So far in the last few days he’s a Douche & now a Wuss?? Who the hell is in charge here? Good luck getting another interview with him SMDH you guys don’t think do you?

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    What’s with these headlines of threads?? So far in the last few days he’s a Douche & now a Wuss?? Who the hell is in charge here? Good luck getting another interview with him SMDH you guys don’t think do you?
    Good to see you, man, good to see you. GL @ the O, will be yelling for the Boston Mass!

^^^love this guy. Hope all is well Josť. Truly looking forward to seeing you on stage.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    smartest trainer in modern day olympia history ... no mayor injuries , no torn body parts , fresh muscle even if mid 30s , peaks perfect every year ( when not pregnant )
    excellent mind muscle connection in gym...
    I think he had a minor torn a couple of years ago. But i agree with u AJ, smart training and its obviously working.

These are reprints from the Phil column we used to run called 'The Gift.' I admit the headlines sound bad, but once you open up the article, you see that I am 100% on Phil's side - he is not a wuss or a douche. I do my best to make those arguments.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

get ready for the next one called a giant pussy or 15x champ

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    These are reprints from the Phil column we used to run called 'The Gift.' I admit the headlines sound bad, but once you open up the article, you see that I am 100% on Phil's side - he is not a wuss or a douche. I do my best to make those arguments.
    my Boy Ronaldo catching some more heat. ron, you on fire. calling everybody out, who are you? eminem?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    my Boy Ronaldo catching some more heat. ron, you on fire. calling everybody out, who are you? eminem?
    Have you ever been hated or discriminated against? I have, Iíve been protested and demonstrated against

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Albin Eriksson View Post
    I think he had a minor torn a couple of years ago. But i agree with u AJ, smart training and its obviously working.
    yes it is working perfectly ...

I remember as a kid doing the haney rambod only machine programs .Per4fect for phil heath to create the 3D EFFECT .
    I remember people laughing at phil for doing this , but the results speak for themselves .

Phil heath shiit structure for bodybuilding very narroow and short , but since his training is so perfect with nutrition he created the best he could possibly do with his genetics , simply amazing that a man so small and narrow 21osao6.jpg3xmg4MQ.jpg can beat guys who dwarefs him 10 years in a row???
    Shiit it is unbelievable a much greater accomplishment than lee haney and ronnies record as they are prime time genetic elite , heath is not .But phil heath has bulletproopfe dedication year round ...

Can you believe it a dwarf almost very narrow yet is dominating modern day bodybuilding a miracle , he should get way more respect ..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

This is BODYBUILDING. Who cares how he lifts as long as he gets the results that wins shows. No judges are looking at his training style.

I'm not even a Phil fan, but I'll defend him in that regard.

Phil is terrible for Bodybuilding! Can't believe he's been gifted so many titles with a structurally average physique - for a pro.

That’s what makes Phil even MORE impressive though, every year these guys with superior structures like Rhoden, Cedric, Dexter, even Ramy with his crazy width and massive frame, they cannot get past Phil no matter what! He still kicks their asses.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast