Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Quamina goes hard on Derek Lunsford

Physique and way he carries himself reminds me of kali muscle with better legs
    Want to improve day in and day out.
    Learning more and more every day

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    ohh thats all? what do you think about dwayne s attitude ? do you like it?
    only thing is that dwayne is a nobody in the ifbb meaning nobody has even heard about him before and lunsfurd is the talk of the town.This plan plan either backfires or it can lead him several spots higher .
    Remember if the judges do not know who you are you can not place high no matter how you look, so this tactic may be better than nothing .
    If it is part of a strategy, it means that you need to be an imbecile to be known and to shine high.... It is not good for the sport.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Lunsford will walk all over Dwayne, it's not even close.

Dwayne can give people a run for their money from the front and maybe in sideshots, but when he turns his back to the judges the will turn their backs to him.
    He needs to improve big time from the back to be a force to be recoon with.

Lunsford will place much higher than him

He is trying to ride Derek's coattails
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Dwayne is going to surprise a lot of people this weekend! dude is thick and conditioned..... very hard, dense, and detailed look to his muscle.
    IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Quote Originally Posted by b-boy View Post
    Dwayne is going to surprise a lot of people this weekend! dude is thick and conditioned..... very hard, dense, and detailed look to his muscle.
    I have him beating Clarida again and a lot of people have Clarida in the top 6.

A comparison between Dwayne and Ricardo Corriea will be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by b-boy View Post
    Dwayne looks great from the front, but IMO, fairly amateurish from the back (specifically, his back leaves a whole lot to be desired on that rear double- which is precisely what I would expect, given the narrow clavicles). And given that Lunsford’s back is stand-out, I think we’re going to see some Dorian vs Dillet action here- no matter what else Dwayne brings, with a back that weak, I just don’t see him as complete.

Of course, doesn’t help my opinion of him that he talked all that shit in the Geard Up group, then was given the opportunity to come on the podcast and talk about his “unique” approach to self promotion- and bailed out not once, but twice (citing the “negativity of the group”, when he himself is taking the most publicly-negative approach of anybody in the entire division, excluding possibly Zane Watson). So I kinda don’t care how dense or striated he is; he’s a coward with a mouth Far bigger than his spine.

-lifepulse

Quote Originally Posted by rroberto View Post
    Best of luck to him, honestly, and keep I'm sure he will keep improving. Here are pics he posted 4 day out. conditioning isn't on, but he can dry out.

Seems very small here, he will be destroyed by Flex, Ahmad, Clarida and Derek.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    Dwayne looks great from the front, but IMO, fairly amateurish from the back (specifically, his back leaves a whole lot to be desired on that rear double- which is precisely what I would expect, given the narrow clavicles). And given that Lunsford’s back is stand-out, I think we’re going to see some Dorian vs Dillet action here- no matter what else Dwayne brings, with a back that weak, I just don’t see him as complete.

Of course, doesn’t help my opinion of him that he talked all that shit in the Geard Up group, then was given the opportunity to come on the podcast and talk about his “unique” approach to self promotion- and bailed out not once, but twice (citing the “negativity of the group”, when he himself is taking the most publicly-negative approach of anybody in the entire division, excluding possibly Zane Watson). So I kinda don’t care how dense or striated he is; he’s a coward with a mouth Far bigger than his spine.

-lifepulse
    I had not heard about the backing out thing. Guessing that is why he left the group and not the actual negativity because some guys egged him on and some hated it. Not like he got roasted like Ameen

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post

-lifepulse
    Negativity hes been a straight.up douche with his posts. I would have liked to have heard him on the podcast. I bet he will disappear Sunday

That screenshot caught Derek at the absolute worst possible moment.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Negativity hes been a straight.up douche with his posts. I would have liked to have heard him on the podcast. I bet he will disappear Sunday
    We gave him the opportunity to openly discuss his mindset with regards to “calling out” other competitors. Open forum. He bailed twice, because Adam called out Bleu Taylor (also Dwayne’s coach), for botching Kyle Etienne’s prep at USAs, and trying to cover it up.

I personally don’t know anything about Kyle’s prep- or Bleu- nor do I necessarily agree with Adam making an issue out of Bleu’s “explanation”.

What I DO know, is that Dwayne backing out “due to the group being negative”, is the most farcical rationalization I’ve ever heard, and shows him for the true bullshit artist that he is. He’s not quite as smart as he likes to think he is. Great physique, however.

-lifepulse

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Dwayne Q appears to be a bit of a potato. Asks Derek to pose for a pic and then calls Derek out for posing for the pic with him and not being real.

Shit son, you were being a fake bitch asking for the pic in the first place.

What an idiot lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast