Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone actually predicting Lunsford in the top 3?

Default Is anyone actually predicting Lunsford in the top 3?

I just don't see him getting passed Jose, Ahmad, Kamal and David Henry. Anyone else?

Ahmad, Hadi and Flex, they are better.

Hadi can not compete, so he will be TOP 3.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Ahmad, Hadi and Flex, they are better.

Hadi can not compete, so he will be TOP 3.
    Agree , but if jose, henry or kamal peaks they have a shoot to beat him .But with modern day politicks no way he is finishing out of top 3 ...He is getting the push all american good guy persona ,cant be out of top 3 it is not possible
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Derek was burned out and took 5th last year! He is much improved this year and has youth and genetics on his side. Top 3 is realistic. The clincher he is MOB Approved!

It could happen - I have Flex winning, but after that, depends on how they all look Friday night.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Barbarian

not top 3 but maybe.... lunsford can out muscle Samir and Kamal. Jose will have better conditioning along with mass. (my favorite) David henry can win if he has legs...but he might not. Can't beat Flex. Ahmad had a giant gut in a video I saw the other day and looked weird, but was shredded and huge and will be tough to beat. Dixson is hit or miss. So top three is possible. Its going to be a good 212 show as all the guys are very good!

I could see top three for Derek absolutely.

Second place

2nd place?! So Derek looks better than Ahmad and Kamal? What planet are you living on?

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post
    2nd place?! So Derek looks better than Ahmad and Kamal? What planet are you living on?
    Neither come close to lunsfords structure. Ahmad has no quad sweep and Kamal has a wide waist. Muscle maturity is pretty much all they have on him.

That's the stupidest statement I've heard all day. Lunsford won't place higher than them. It's not even close. Lunsford is too busy being an instagram whore anyway.

TOP3 or TOP4
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

I don't know why everyone is just assuming he will leapfrog over Jose, David and Ahmad, who all beat him handily last year. Don't think they will put up a fight? It's all social media hype. Everyone is talking about all the crazy improvements he made, but I'm not buying it until I seem them on stage. The pictures from Instagram can be very misleading. Wouldn't surprise me if half the kids predicting top 3 for him just follow him in social media because Luimarco or whoever mentioned him and don't even know who Jose Raymond is.

I think he can take 2nd, with ashkanani behind him on 3rd.
    I seriosly dont think Kamal is in the top5 mix...

Behemoth

I looked back at last year and had Lunsford outside the top 6 for sure, so I thought his placing was overly generous.

Then I looked at some recent videos of him and he looks like an entirely different human. So Idk I think top 3 is totally possible. He's never been 100% conditioned.

He looks soft-ish in recent pics , definitely nowhere near the muscle maturity of those older guys. Top 3 will be tough to crack

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast