Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is anyone actually predicting Lunsford in the top 3?

Behemoth

RON!!! I just watched the RonLine with Derek-- what a great episode!

One thing that's different about your interviews is you like to talk about TRAINING. It's by far the most underrated aspect of bodybuilding. Hearing Derek talk about those first workouts with Ben and realizing he need to be there to take his training to the next level was really cool. I do NOT get the hate for Derek at all that's out there. Also love that he's not tied to being a 212 guy and will grow into whatever his body will let him.

Lunsford has me a little worried. No death face going on and if anything it looks kinda swollen. His arms have very little detail at the best of times, but they looked flat out smooth at the meeting.

I still think he'll look good come show time and place top 3, but if he shows up buttery then it might be time to try a new prep coach/method.

Kamal gets my vote for best 40 plus yearold guys

you gotta have the structure to show well at the O and lunsfords got it... far more than many of the other guys some are convinced will place top 5

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Lunsford has me a little worried. No death face going on and if anything it looks kinda swollen. His arms have very little detail at the best of times, but they looked flat out smooth at the meeting.

I still think he'll look good come show time and place top 3, but if he shows up buttery then it might be time to try a new prep coach/method.

Kamal gets my vote for best 40 plus yearold guys
    Fear notJay had no death face at 01 Olympia! He rocked Ron's world!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123