Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Big Ramy: Phil Heath's 'Biggest' Threat

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,628
    Gender
    Male

    Default Big Ramy: Phil Heath's 'Biggest' Threat


  2. #2
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,043
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    i got winklaar or rhoden as runner up this year , not RAMY
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  3. #3
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,291
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Ramy is going to fight for the throne,but judges love Phil no matter what,so its tuff
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  4. #4
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,535
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Ramy is going to fight for the throne,but judges love Phil no matter what,so its tuff
    This!!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  5. #5
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,238

    Default

    Ramy looks the same every year. We have seen the best of him. He will be big and full but not shredded.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  6. #6

    Default

    Ramy has been the best bodybuilder on the O stage for years now. Hopefully, he'll be even better this year! Go Ramy!

  7. #7
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,291
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Wow I'm already nervous,like when I first saw pictures of Arnold at the 1973 Olympia when I was a kid and I got hook up with the Bodybuilding train.

    GO RAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  8. #8
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,770
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Wow I'm already nervous,like when I first saw pictures of Arnold at the 1973 Olympia when I was a kid and I got hook up with the Bodybuilding train.

    GO RAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Olympia weekend is always special! Ramy said in an interview with Bob chick, "I am here to win" oh snap!

  9. #9
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,291
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Olympia weekend is always special! Ramy said in an interview with Bob chick, "I am here to win" oh snap!
    Its like religion,the Olympia weekend its something really special.
    Winning the Mr Olympia is like being a god on earth,its not a show its a totally different thing.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Its like religion,the Olympia weekend its something really special.
    Winning the Mr Olympia is like being a god on earth,its not a show its a totally different thing.
    This is my sixth Olympia mate, (2001, 2002, 2010, 2016, 2017 and this one) and I always have an AMAZING time. Some might even say “Tigeriffic”.

  11. #11

    Default

    For me the most memorable one was when Rosie competed and won Rookie of the year. 11 months before she was amateur and the journey we shared from working together to get her her pro card then in under a year standing onstage at the OLYMPIA was indescribable.

  12. #12
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,291
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    This is my sixth Olympia mate, (2001, 2002, 2010, 2016, 2017 and this one) and I always have an AMAZING time. Some might even say “Tigeriffic”.
    I've been at the Olympia one time in 2015,it was a blast mate!
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  13. #13
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,770
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Its like religion,the Olympia weekend its something really special.
    Winning the Mr Olympia is like being a god on earth,its not a show its a totally different thing.
    The whole Mr in front of the title adds to the mystique! I respect what all these guys bring to the stage! Not many people look like an Olympia level bodybuilder!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •