Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Regan Grimes is looking ready.

Default Regan Grimes is looking ready.

Can he do it? Even has big calves.
    Last edited by flippo; September 10th, 2018 at 06:34 PM.

Looks very good. Hopefully he (and zane) wont need to cut loads of weight with diuretics again

out of the top 6 , looks worse compared to when he was in open , is regressing his phsqyue to make weight.
    Sergio oliva and me are laughing at this guy , not legit .
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Looks very good. Hopefully he (and zane) wont need to cut loads of weight with diuretics again
    He was only a few pounds off in his last video. They are giving him 6ft so 230lbs unless something changes.

Quote Originally Posted by flippo View Post
    He was only a few pounds off in his last video. They are giving him 6ft so 230lbs unless something changes.
    Giving him 6ft... Thst's BS. I thought he could be as high as 3rd with some judging bias, now that seals it.

[QUOTE=Donflex;4377440]Giving him 6ft... Thst's BS. I thought he could be as high as 3rd with some judging bias, now that seals it.[/QUOTE

After watching some height checks it seems having big hair helps. Cbum made a comment about it saying he thought Regan was 5'11.

He's not classic. Period.

[QUOTE=flippo;4377441]
    Giving him 6ft... Thst's BS. I thought he could be as high as 3rd with some judging bias, now that seals it.[/QUOTE

After watching some height checks it seems having big hair helps. Cbum made a comment about it saying he thought Regan was 5'11.

Time for a 5ft6 midget to grow an 6inch afro and compete at 230lbs

[QUOTE=Donflex;4377445]
    Time for a 5ft6 midget to grow an 6inch afro and compete at 230lbs
    Breon has potential in that fro!

Regan should do well - though I still contend he is a bodybuilder.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Regan should do well - though I still contend he is a bodybuilder.
    Ron the definition of classic is what seems to be the big debate. Example; is George classic or a 212 bodybuilder that makes the classic weight?

Ron the definition of classic is what seems to be the big debate. Example; is George classic or a 212 bodybuilder that makes weight?
    I’m having this debate every day

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Giving him 6ft... Thst's BS. I thought he could be as high as 3rd with some judging bias, now that seals it.
    why are you surprised? REGAn IS the kucklo of the younger generation getting more gifts than a rich white kid on christmas bro DSC01784small.jpg
    Will not be too surprised if he wins the hole thing
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

I’m having this debate every day

MD Online Editor
    I interpret this as bodybuilding with weight restrictions and new trunks.

Yes, you read it right. In 2016, Classic Physique will no longer be a descriptor for the builds of bodybuilders from a bygone era; it will be a new competitive division of the National Physique Committee. The collective brainchild of NPC/IFBB Pro League president Jim Manion, J.M. Manion, Tyler Manion, and Tony Blinn, the aptly named Classic Physique is the middle ground between bodybuilding and men’s physique.

“Classic Physique is for guys who want to take their muscularity and size beyond the limits of Men’s Physique, but not quite to the extremes of Bodybuilding,” Jim Manion said. “The sport is constantly evolving as the athletes find new ways to express their physiques and the NPC prides itself on offering a platform for these athletes to realize their competitive goals. Classic Physique will highlight proportion, symmetry, pleasing lines, and a small waist. In short, the focus will be on aesthetic qualities in harmony with muscularity and condition.”

I interpret this as bodybuilding with weight restrictions.

Yes, you read it right. In 2016, Classic Physique will no longer be a descriptor for the builds of bodybuilders from a bygone era; it will be a new competitive division of the National Physique Committee. The collective brainchild of NPC/IFBB Pro League president Jim Manion, J.M. Manion, Tyler Manion, and Tony Blinn, the aptly named Classic Physique is the middle ground between bodybuilding and men’s physique.

“Classic Physique is for guys who want to take their muscularity and size beyond the limits of Men’s Physique, but not quite to the extremes of Bodybuilding,” Jim Manion said. “The sport is constantly evolving as the athletes find new ways to express their physiques and the NPC prides itself on offering a platform for these athletes to realize their competitive goals. Classic Physique will highlight proportion, symmetry, pleasing lines, and a small waist. In short, the focus will be on aesthetic qualities in harmony with muscularity and condition.”
    Still open to interpretation

MD Online Editor

Still open to interpretation

MD Online Editor
    As is all of bodybuilding.

As long as there are judges it will always be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    out of the top 6 , looks worse compared to when he was in open , is regressing his phsqyue to make weight.
    Sergio oliva and me are laughing at this guy , not legit .
    Why would Sergio be laughing at this guy. I think he's going to enough to handle on his own without worrying about other competitors and divisions

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast