Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can Phil Heath Be Beaten?

Default Can Phil Heath Be Beaten?

I thought Bonac won last year based on having the most complete physique with the least flaws. Ramy's problem is that even if he comes in condition he lacks separation when compared to Phil, Bonac and Dex. Phil is beatable in the front double bi, front lat spread, and abdominal and thigh. That's 3 poses. He has arguably the best rear double bi and rear lat spread BUT there are guys that can hang in the most muscular and side tri. Phil is the front runner but if one of these other top guys comes in full and separated it could become a real fight. Especially if Phil's surgery didn't significantly improve his midsection.

I got:

1. Phil
    2. Bonac
    3. Ramy
    4. Nathan
    5. Roelly
    6. Brandon
    7. Dex

After that I have no clue how the judges are going to place Shawn, Griffen, Cedric, Sergio, Iain, Alexis, Juan and Lockett. These are all high quality guys that have a top ten shot.

On a side note, I'm a big Roelly fan but worried he isn't looking as depleted as he should right now. Dude could fall out of the top 6 and really mix it up.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Any man can be beaten on any given day!

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    I thought Bonac won last year based on having the most complete physique with the least flaws. Ramy's problem is that even if he comes in condition he lacks separation when compared to Phil, Bonac and Dex. Phil is beatable in the front double bi, front lat spread, and abdominal and thigh. That's 3 poses. He has arguably the best rear double bi and rear lat spread BUT there are guys that can hang in the most muscular and side tri. Phil is the front runner but if one of these other top guys comes in full and separated it could become a real fight. Especially if Phil's surgery didn't significantly improve his midsection.

I got:

1. Phil
    2. Bonac
    3. Ramy
    4. Nathan
    5. Roelly
    6. Brandon
    7. Dex

After that I have no clue how the judges are going to place Shawn, Griffen, Cedric, Sergio, Iain, Alexis, Juan and Lockett. These are all high quality guys that have a top ten shot.

On a side note, I'm a big Roelly fan but worried he isn't looking as depleted as he should right now. Dude could fall out of the top 6 and really mix it up.
    There's no spread in his BLS , how does he beat Ramy there? A soft Ramy makes Phil look inferior in every pose!

Of course Phil has many weaknesses mostly from the front,he has a narrow chest with overpowering arms & delts.
    And since years ago he developed a bubble gut (besides last years hernia) & he has blurry abs.
    So being narrow with bubble gut looks bad from the front & in some poses from the side too.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

You said it yourself. Ramy looks soft and needs better separation

If he is off. I think he will be on and tighter than usual

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

The most annoying phrase is shows are won from the back! Why are back shots more important than front and side shots? Maybe Howard can break out the rule book lol

Phil has been beaten

but Bonac looks blocky next to phil

Roelly even looks blocky next to phil

dexter looks incredible but he does not have the lower body to win

and big Ramy has wide hips and his thighs are too big for his calves

Phil will begin to break them down as they do quarter turns ....

Narrow clavicles or not , Phil’s genetics are just too good

I think Randy is the next “Heir Apparent” and will push Phil and possibly win. It looks like he trains damn hard, consistently, in arguably the worlds best gym with top notch Triple A+ food & gear, massages, medical access to blood work etc. On TOP of all that he also has some of the best genetics to come along since Phil.

However, it all comes down to how each man looks on game day. Both Ramy & Phil are in good hands, good extra eyes helping, mental support teams. So let’s see who did their work, we’ll know soon!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Ramy would've been at least 2xMr.Olympia by now...if he had the head of Jay Cutler.

I strongly believe if Roelly or Ramy are shredded and I mean really shredded and Phil is not 100% they both can beat him, Roellys face looks like a winner, if the body matches those striations from his face, he is a real thread!