Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How Do Phil's Stats Stack Up?

Default How Do Phil's Stats Stack Up?

what is this ???

in the article it says phil heath is not a legend??????????? are we trolling here?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

I’ll give you the only impressive stats required ‘ere.

7 fucking Olympia’s!

End thread...
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I’ll give you the only impressive stats required ‘ere.

7 fucking Olympia’s!

End thread...
    exactly giles are we living in the twilight zone ? people have gone mad.
    he has 7 on his way to 10 yet he gets zero respect? It is not his fault that the modern day competitor s lacks the epicness of lee haney, ronnie, jay, gunter, wheeler, nasser , vince taylor etch .

Giles need you too ask heath at the olympia a question if you meet him, ask him how much money he would want to do a A.J TALKS with phil heath Skype interview , whatever he want I pay , il make him toons of new fans , tell him giles
    And yes giles to me you look way better and way way better body than daniel craig

Giles a.ka the james bond of the bodybuilding 0777-007-007-2925-p.jpgworld bro...
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    what is this ???

in the article it says phil heath is not a legend??????????? are we trolling here?
    You pretty much need to retire before you get that 'legend' status.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    exactly giles are we living in the twilight zone ? people have gone mad.
    he has 7 on his way to 10 yet he gets zero respect? It is not his fault that the modern day competitor s lacks the epicness of lee haney, ronnie, jay, gunter, wheeler, nasser , vince taylor etch .

Giles need you too ask heath at the olympia a question if you meet him, ask him how much money he would want to do a A.J TALKS with phil heath Skype interview , whatever he want I pay , il make him toons of new fans , tell him giles
    And yes giles to me you look way better and way way better body than daniel craig

Giles a.ka the james bond of the bodybuilding 0777-007-007-2925-p.jpgworld bro...

Ha haaaa, aww thanks mate.

I promise I’ll ask Phil for you mate. Let me and Ronster have a word with him.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Phil will win 15 titles with all perfect scores, he is the greatest MR Olympia since the times of Arnold

^ yet we know nothing about him other than he likes Dragon Ball Z and uses alot of machine work

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    ^ yet we know nothing about him other than he likes Dragon Ball Z and uses alot of machine work
    Not true, he also loves sneakers and cars. If I ever find out he is a Walking Dead fan, he gets 10 points in my book.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

You're not a legend until you accomplish something truly legendary.

It's probably coming, though.

If Phil wins 9 Mr. Olympia titles, he will have to be respected by all. That is just an insane amount of times to win the O.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    If Phil wins 9 Mr. Olympia titles, he will have to be respected by all. That is just an insane amount of times to win the O.
    Winning one should be enough. I think a lot of the critisism comes from that he is compared to his past self more than his competition, so people only see him declining.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    many people think he's been gifted too many titles. No one acknowledged his gut issues until after last years O. Dudes been pregnant for 5 years now.