Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RAMY - Is this the year Phil Heaths Reign Ends

Barbarian

Default RAMY - Is this the year Phil Heaths Reign Ends

Is this the year Ramy will end the reign of Phil Heaths charge for another Sandow with all the buzz coming from Oxygen with Ramy coming in
    at his best they have ever seen and with Chris Cormier also confirming this,or is it going to be another walk in the park for Phil with someone else
    been placed second like Roelly or Deasha.....

Well, does it really matter if he, or his camp, says that he's at his best?

They all say that, all the time before a contest. We'll see when we get there.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Lmao.

4th
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

not only does Ramy have to a pull a Markus Ruhl circa 2002 Night of Champions when he was 290lbs and shredded that blew Bob Chic out of the fucking water..
    which was a 1 in 100 shot for Ruhl to be that size and condition but Ramy also have to hope Phil is off again in prejudge like the past 2 years..
    so the odds are not in his favor but it is possible, the same for Winklar .. it is possible but not unless the stars are aligned

Roelly or Ramy can beat at 100% shredded a 90% Phil but they need to be ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a fookin chance.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

No! Bonac has second place locked up!

Look, I like Ramy and I don't like Phil (think he is to thin skinned and takes any crit personal). But we go through this same shit with Ramy EVERY year. I would love to be surprised and see Ramy or someone else win. But we won't. Phil can look amazing and hope we see that also.

phil looks ultra small leading up to this show, super small.
    So this leads me to beleave he is bringing the 2010 / 2011 look back -

Meaning it tis going to be lights out , perfects score -Also add in he has promised me epic routine ...

Phil going for 10 if not 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    not only does Ramy have to a pull a Markus Ruhl circa 2002 Night of Champions when he was 290lbs and shredded that blew Bob Chic out of the fucking water..
    which was a 1 in 100 shot for Ruhl to be that size and condition but Ramy also have to hope Phil is off again in prejudge like the past 2 years..
    so the odds are not in his favor but it is possible, the same for Winklar .. it is possible but not unless the stars are aligned
    Edwards my friend there is no way in hell heath finally hernia free and is training again with FREE WEIGHTS Phil-Heath-702x1024.jpg ( once a week only off coarse , no need to go crazy )
    Has good home life with good wife who cooks all the meals fresh Phil-Heath-Diet.jpg
    Notice his smile??maxresdefault.jpg

So there is no way in hell he is coming in off ....

EVIDENCE 2

Have you seen any kuwaiti bathroom pics lately from Winjklaar and RAMY?
    NO , why? because they look exactly the same as every year, epic but not epic enough too beat the champ.
    So edwatrds this olympia we should just sit back and enjoy seeing heath making history .Why fight it? it is going down if we like it or not 80061.jpg
    Heath going for 8, classic olympia interesting battles, 212 war zone contest , mens phsqyue buendia retirement, bikini ashley kalwasser the return of the assAshley.jpg
    Ron harris , giles and cox high as fuck this year doing the coverage 0OZUb.jpg

Edwards this year it is going to be a epic olympia , this year im starting on the coke thursaday all threw sunday , time to celebrate olympia bro , SERGIO OLIVA JR DEBUTE LIKE IN WRESTLING SECOND GENERATION BRO lorton_crop_exact.jpg

but still the homies that we lost awards goes out to
    maxresdefault.jpg

Dennis wolf dennis_wolf.jpgand lionel beyeke we miss you guys get well and comeback maxresdefault.jpg in 2019, you guys are gone but not forgotten.
    Last edited by a.j; September 11th, 2018 at 10:36 PM.

Nope

Behemoth

Plot twist--- Ramy gets 4th and in perfect english he says "Fuck the Camel Crew. I now live with John Meadows. I win Arnold and Olympia next year."

I like Ramy, Big dude, nice chap but I wanna see Roelly place ahead of him this year.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

I think Bonac is more likely to surpass Heath than Ramy. But god someone needs to.

Ramy looks like a retard. Seems to be a good guy. A gentle soul. But his physique looks like a cut & paste of two bodies.

Watched a video of him training his quads recently.

Heavy workout with lots of volume.

Because that's what he needs... bigger quads.

Either he himself. or whoever is advising him, is a fucking retard.

He'll be lucky to crack top 3 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Strubbbbs View Post
    Ramy looks like a retard. Seems to be a good guy. A gentle soul. But his physique looks like a cut & paste of two bodies.

Watched a video of him training his quads recently.

Heavy workout with lots of volume.

Because that's what he needs... bigger quads.

Either he himself. or whoever is advising him, is a fucking retard.

He'll be lucky to crack top 3 this year.
    100% ... not sure why nobody told him to back off quads like 5 yrs ago

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast