Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicolas Vullioud | trains shoulders 3 days out to the Mr. Olympia 2018

Default Nicolas Vullioud | trains shoulders 3 days out to the Mr. Olympia 2018

Go Nicolas!!!!!!

God his shoulders look so pointy and fake.

looks so freaky ....great talent .Has a great future in bodybuilding, very nice man too.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Damned right AJ.

Kid’s worked SO hard to reach this point mate. I remember featuring him in one of my column’s when he was a junior, he’s exceeded even my expectations too.

He does look freaky in his vids. Onstage next to other top pros his long torso and lack of lower lats is glaring in his back relaxed and back double bi

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Damned right AJ.

Kid’s worked SO hard to reach this point mate. I remember featuring him in one of my column’s when he was a junior, he’s exceeded even my expectations too.
    Yup -
    what people fail to understand is that switcerland just like norway there are no bodybuilders to learn from .He had no guru growing up ,no sponsors ,
    lives with his mom just so he can fallow his dream , This makes it even more epic ..

Little nicholas reading m.d magazines as a kid and only 6 years later becoming a legit freak ...This is a very good feel good story that dreams do come true .
    He doesnt have no oxygen gym to back him up ,...Also very humble and soft spoken person ...A real good ,man and hard worker -
    If he gets proper money and more support would not be too surprised if he became like winklaar in a good 6 or 7 years .He is only 25 , not peaking yet at all .gREAT FUTURE -

Who else is on youre radar giles as up and coming talent we have not heard about yet ?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

those shoulders are a joke. he will get punished at the Olympia if he Shows up with those delts Looking like that.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    those shoulders are a joke. he will get punished at the Olympia if he Shows up with those delts Looking like that.
    No, you're a hater. It's just really hard work and admittedly "steroids"... ok, just some juice and ok, a little gh. But SEOs. Come on man. You're a hater. Just because his delts are bigger than his head, and the fibers don't actually move, or even show, even though he's at single digits bodyfat....

It's all hard work dude. Don't hurt the diva's feelings and make him cry. Open bodybuilding is literally satire at this point. Just look at the number of views an MD post on youtube gets.

Blind leading the blind inside an echo chamber.

His shoulders look awful. Everyone knows they are fake as hell. It's not just "hard work". He obviously cut corners......

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    looks so freaky ....great talent .Has a great future in bodybuilding, very nice man too.
    He's 4 feet tall?? I hate these dwarfs that stretch their vids to look normally proportioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle acolyte View Post
    He's 4 feet tall?? I hate these dwarfs that stretch their vids to look normally proportioned.
    He's about average height for a 212 guy. 5'4" ish

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Wow he's taller than I thought! I recall thought he was under 5 feet tall.

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle acolyte View Post
    4 feet tall ??? he he he certified midget littlebodybuilder_03_lg.jpg

PHIL HEATH IS PEAKING BRO AND SO IS RAMY 310 POUNDS AND SHREDDED this is going to be a epic battle .

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    4 feet tall ??? he he he certified midget littlebodybuilder_03_lg.jpg

PHIL HEATH IS PEAKING BRO AND SO IS RAMY 310 POUNDS AND SHREDDED this is going to be a epic battle .
    It's becoming more interesting than I thought it would. Heath coming in smaller trying to recreate his 2011 look and Ramy coming in dangerous at 310lbs.

Rhoden looked sharp too. I'm hopeful he'll be back to his best.

It's becoming more interesting than I thought it would. Heath coming in smaller trying to recreate his 2011 look and Ramy coming in dangerous at 310lbs.

Rhoden looked sharp too. I'm hopeful he'll be back to his best.
    Yup it is going to be a epic battle ,, 310 pounds shredded vs the creator of the 3d muscle pregnant free guaranteed this year ...
    And yes rhoden is on .....Rhoden has the best structure , lines and shape and length ( even better than cedric ) in the entire ifbb , if he is on top 3 guaranteed .

DON FLEX THIS IS GOING TO BE A EPIC OLYMPIA .. what if heath plan of coming in small backfires ? I dont care if you are as aestethic as SERGE NUBRET and has hard as branch , if you going up against 310 and shredded you will loose EVERY Time , it is simple bodybuilding 101 mathematics bro,.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast