Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Peter McGough Interviews Sergio Oliva Jr after Tampa Pro

Default Peter McGough Interviews Sergio Oliva Jr after Tampa Pro

Peter McGough, the foremost expert of bodybuilding interviews Sergio Oliva Jr., son of Sergio Oliva - 3X Mr. Olympia. Sergio Oliva Jr. fresh off the stage at the IFBB Tampa Pro (2018) after taking a hard loss, second place, to Alexis Rivera. Fan favorite, Oliva Jr. answers in depth questions about the past, present and future. Peter McGough not only familiar with Oliva Jr. but also Oliva Sr. having been in the industry since the Wieder era, witnessing and interacting with more of the industries legend that nearly anyone can say. Get not only an exclusive listen from Sergio Oliva Jr. post show but hear the events and questions arise through Peter McGough's eyes'.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Very cool!
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    batty it is going to be great seeing sergio oliva jr competing at the Olympia
    what a magical moment in time it will be, the only man to be a son of a legend to compete himself as a legend ---

also batty did you know he was going threw a divorce when he was doing his chicago prep? his wife that instagram slut was cheating on him in australia yet he still did the prep and should have beaten the one leg with gyno locket.

but sergio will have his day at the olympia, very epic story batty , sergio best personality in the entire ifbb, only needs more size and it will be game over.
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    batty it is going to be great seeing sergio oliva jr competing at the Olympia
    what a magical moment in time it will be, the only man to be a son of a legend to compete himself as a legend ---

also batty did you know he was going threw a divorce when he was doing his chicago prep? his wife that instagram slut was cheating on him in australia yet he still did the prep and should have beaten the one leg with gyno locket.

but sergio will have his day at the olympia, very epic story batty , sergio best personality in the entire ifbb, only needs more size and it will be game over.
    I hint to you about the wife problems and it was hard on him with not only the divorce, but the cheating shit and all the drama and as he is a passionate person it took a toll on his prep understandably and despite all that he made improvements, but not as big. Next year he will blow up without the distraction of this horrible woman cheating problem divorce shit...

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I think I told you months ago that his girlfriend was an insta whore, he should have spit in her face a long time ago.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

This guy talks too much,very big mouth.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    This guy talks too much,very big mouth.

So in your opinion he should talk less to be more suited to your taste? I appreciate people like Sergio who stay true to themselves and are themselves because there will always be someone with an negative opinion saying they talk too much or too little or are too loud or are too quiet. Maybe you should stop judging people.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    So in your opinion he should talk less to be more suited to your taste? I appreciate people like Sergio who stay true to themselves and are themselves because there will always be someone with an negative opinion saying they talk too much or too little or are too loud or are too quiet. Maybe you should stop judging people.
    The problem is the big talkers only talk big leading up to a contest. If it doesnt go their way (more often than not), they disappear, go silent, or point the finger and make excuses. We'll see how he handles it.

This Olympia there are more roosters crowing than ever. I hppe the big talkers that end up defeated eat their humble pie and own it like a man.