Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please!!!! If the Olympia gods can hear me! Please not another year of Heath and Flex winning!!

Default Please!!!! If the Olympia gods can hear me! Please not another year of Heath and Flex winning!!

I cant take it anymore!! It's been the same boring and sometimes undeserved wins for the last 6 years!! Please someone beat them!! The Olympia is so Boring!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to disappoint mate buttttt...

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

The interesting part will be after Phil retires! That's when I will head to Vegas just like 98 in NY when it was open and Big Ron kicked ass! Talk about the best show ever!

If they come in shape and are deserving then it shouldnt be change just for change sake. The wish would be more like "if they win, let them clearly be the best on that day and deserving of the title"

I think one of them will lose this weekend. The Olympia committee know the show is getting stale. They saw how the ticket sales are down. Who's gonna buy a ticket every year to see the same 2 people win year after year? Not many......... why else do you think they started that pathetic "you pick the winner" gimmick. They see the writing on the wall.........

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post
    I think one of them will lose this weekend. The Olympia committee know the show is getting stale. They saw how the ticket sales are down. Who's gonna buy a ticket every year to see the same 2 people win year after year? Not many......... why else do you think they started that pathetic "you pick the winner" gimmick. They see the writing on the wall.........
    It is olympia tradition that a champ remains champ until end of time

arnold 7
    lee haney 8
    ronnie 8
    heath 10 etch

but hopefully ahmad askhanani comes in and fucks everybody up and we have new 212 champ ..heath obviously wont loose .But look at the bright side flex is not compet9ing ion the 212 next year so atleast nect year you get new 212 champ guaranteed.
    Im not sure if they are sticking to the you pick the winner gimmick after all, I have not heard any talk of it lately ..Probably figured out that is was a HORRIBLE GIMMICK ,next year MASTER OLYMPIA WILL RETURN . GUARANTEED
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

I cant take it anymore!! It's been the same boring and sometimes undeserved wins for the last 6 years!! Please someone beat them!! The Olympia is so Boring!!!!!!!!!
    Someone just has to show up looking better. In the open there really isn't much potential except Ramy IMO.

More chance of Flex going down I think

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    It is olympia tradition that a champ remains champ until end of time

arnold 7
    lee haney 8
    ronnie 8
    heath 10 etch

but hopefully ahmad askhanani comes in and fucks everybody up and we have new 212 champ ..heath obviously wont loose .But look at the bright side flex is not compet9ing ion the 212 next year so atleast nect year you get new 212 champ guaranteed.
    Im not sure if they are sticking to the you pick the winner gimmick after all, I have not heard any talk of it lately ..Probably figured out that is was a HORRIBLE GIMMICK ,next year MASTER OLYMPIA WILL RETURN . GUARANTEED
    Nah, Jay and Dex broke that pattern and provided some evidence that the champ can be beaten at times. Seeing Jay come back and win after losing his title is something I never thought I would see on an Olympia stage.

From the prep pics, both Phil and Flex look focused and prepared. I think someone will have to be at their all time best and either of these champs will have to be off to lose

Would love to see Ramy and Ashkanani win.

Where have you gotten this information that shows you that ticket sales are down?
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray23 View Post
    Would love to see Ramy and Ashkanani win.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

I like to see the best bodybuilders win, and its problably Phil Heath and Flex Lewis.

Heath and Flex will win. As much as I'd like Jose to win

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Where have you gotten this information that shows you that ticket sales are down?
    Last I saw, the VIP packages were all sold out, and those are the big bucks.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Last I saw, the VIP packages were all sold out, and those are the big bucks.
    i was ready to purchase a gold but bob chic thinks he is too good to respond to messages, waite till he gets a real load of me..
    has no clue who the fuck he is talking to.. i'll have Loney Temper take all his fucking MC jobs unless my man a.j. vouches for him

I think the Classic winner will go down and CBum will take it and maybe Bikiny will get back to Ashley K. This is still big shift for IFBB as O winners doesn't chamge a lot , Heath is golden and not a big chance of Flex loosing but still bigger chance than Phil loosing... Perfect score with a gut, hernia injury and side abs handles guys. Phil is unbeatable for the judges...

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spasatel View Post
    I think the Classic winner will go down and CBum will take it and maybe Bikiny will get back to Ashley K. This is still big shift for IFBB as O winners doesn't chamge a lot , Heath is golden and not a big chance of Flex loosing but still bigger chance than Phil loosing... Perfect score with a gut, hernia injury and side abs handles guys. Phil is unbeatable for the judges...

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
    agree, Breon could go down in Classic but only Arash or Cbum can do it right now.. Vissers is still a year away from totall domination
    Ashley Kaltwasser should take her title back in bikini for sure.. Figure could have a champ and also Fitness .. Womens Physque will with Juliana gone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast