Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Way to go Hadi fans

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    We're not fighting a religion, dullard, as evidenced by the fact that Muslims are killing Muslims with no regard for religion. We're fighting an ideology of genetic and religious superiority. We support the Kurds when they're disenfranchised. We support the Shia when they're being killed by Sunni. We support the Sunni when they're enslaved by the Wahabi. We rescued the Yazidi and tried to give them refuge on Mt Sinjar. We tried to eliminate Koni to save the citizens he was decimating. We get called murderous for intervening with direct action, so we began advising and assisting local African militaries to provide security in their own nations - losing millions to help them with no plans for reimbursement - and we get called exploiters.

You guys only believe surface level conspiracies with no effort researching for yourselves... and have the nerve to call me misinformed? You guys are so blind it makes me not want to engage people outside my career field. Know-it-alls who only believe the worst. Michael Moore trained you well.
    is that why we invaded a Iraq? Not for promise of Mid East stability and the bonus of controlling iraq's oil?? We've taken israels side in this age old mideast conflict, do you not know this??? Seriously, sit the fuck down! We are no ones good samaritans.

And, What conspiracy theories am I pushing forward, you moron?? This I'd love to hear...

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle acolyte View Post
    is that why we invaded a Iraq? Not for promise of Mid East stability and the bonus of controlling iraq's oil?? We've taken israels side in this age old mideast conflict, do you not know this??? Seriously, sit the fuck down! We are no ones good samaritans.

And, What conspiracy theories am I pushing forward, you moron?? This I'd love to hear...
    The Iraq war was based on loose Intel and executed terribly; however, we did invade for multiple reasons. One reason was because Saddam was using chemical weapons on the Kurds... my original point.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Flex is lucky Hadi wasn't able to come to the Olympia this year lol

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    The Iraq war was based on loose Intel and executed terribly; however, we did invade for multiple reasons. One reason was because Saddam was using chemical weapons on the Kurds... my original point.
    MUSCLE ACCLOTYE is obviously a Hillory clinton fanAND CNN SUPPORTER meaning he is a batty man .
    But no matter what bolsen I like america and the people , but you have to be a retard to not see why bush jr and sr did to iraq .
    LOCK BUSH JR AND BUSH SR IN JAIL AND LOCK AWAY THE KEY ,WAR CRIMINALS FOR OIL IS A BAD LEGACY
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234